Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 07:16 PM

2,369 posts, read 2,912,524 times

Advertisements

no offense op, but you're a wreck. you've been abused since the age of 12, have had no help. im willing to bet that your bf molested you at 12 or someone close(family) did. you came in like miley cyrus: a wrecking ball and now you got pregnant. intentional or not, yo're pregnant and seems to me havent bothered to get prenatal help.

you claim religious reasons why you dont want to do A and B, yet you broke a good chunk of the rules by breaking C,D,E,F,G.

you dont like to be slandered and people already see you as "that" girl, yet you willing to strip. you're worried about pics being passed around, yet they can just walk and see your boobs and vajayjay on stage..in person for free.

not the brightest bulb out there or the dumbest troll out there. not sure, i'll let others figure out . if real just abort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2015, 09:16 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiekate View Post
then the bills need to be paid or food to be bought where or where does the money go. Oh no the car makes a noise and needs tires!
Yeah, welcome to full-on adulthood...

Old 05-03-2015, 09:32 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,301,087 times
I really don't want to read 11 pages of posts, so I hope I'm not about to repeat something already mentioned on here.

But - OP - your thread title states that you are pregnant by a "friend". So you are not pregnant by your ex-boyfriend?

I don't see how keeping the baby is going to improve your life unless your mother ends up shocking you with some unexpected support. And she is NOT obligated to raise your child, anyway. You are not ready financially, plus you're carrying way too much emotional baggage to risk focusing on a child. You stated that abortion is not an option right now. If it's money, abortion is pennies compared to the cost of raising a child. If it's a psychological/emotional thing, then do not do it. (I never support abortion if the person is not confident that she will not regret it.) I hope you've considered counseling somewhere, like, NOW. Is there an agency around that you can contact?

Old 05-03-2015, 10:08 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
I really don't want to read 11 pages of posts, so I hope I'm not about to repeat something already mentioned on here.

But - OP - your thread title states that you are pregnant by a "friend". So you are not pregnant by your ex-boyfriend?

I don't see how keeping the baby is going to improve your life unless your mother ends up shocking you with some unexpected support. And she is NOT obligated to raise your child, anyway. You are not ready financially, plus you're carrying way too much emotional baggage to risk focusing on a child. You stated that abortion is not an option right now. If it's money, abortion is pennies compared to the cost of raising a child. If it's a psychological/emotional thing, then do not do it. (I never support abortion if the person is not confident that she will not regret it.) I hope you've considered counseling somewhere, like, NOW. Is there an agency around that you can contact?
Good advice, like some others have had. No, OP has stated it was a different guy, but that "he hates her". It is not good all the way around. I don't think "she" (if real) is listening, though she came for advice and has begun another topic about "becoming a mother", getting the same kinds of responses.

Old 05-04-2015, 12:59 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,917,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
Do not get an abortion. You made the decision not to. That's what's right for you. Those people trying to talk you into an abortion won't have to live with the death of YOUR child.
They're also not going to raise your child.

But, if you insist: National Adoption Hotline | Help with Adoption Assistance and Adopting Questions

Do NOT try to raise the child yourself in the situation you're in.

Old 05-04-2015, 02:01 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,455,013 times
I have not read all these posts, but if you have decided to have the baby, please, PLEASE consider adoption.

As the mother of 5 adopted children, you would be more than just respecting your upbringing, but giving this child the option of a stable homelife with someone that has been screened and found worthy of placement of this child, and will allow you to continue to grow and work on your personal issues before starting your family.

Old 05-04-2015, 08:19 AM

649 posts, read 570,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
Do not get an abortion. You made the decision not to. That's what's right for you. Those people trying to talk you into an abortion won't have to live with the death of YOUR child.

I do urge you to check out a Christian based crisis pregnancy center for support, counseling and possible job training.

You can do it if you want it bad enough. Dancing is the easy way out - at first. It's not what any parent wants for their child, would you?

I don't know where you are with your parents - have you told them? If not, it might be good if you had logistics lined up in case they throw you out (counseling) and be able to explain to them what you plan to do with your life. But you have to tell them. They may be more supportive than you think.
Sorry but these Christian based services aren't going to do anything but put a bandaid on a giant bleeding wound. At best they might give her a car seat and direct her to the nearest welfare office. What kind of job training could they offer her? Are they going to get her an apartment, pay her bills, buy diapers, clothes, food, pay for daycare?

If OP decides to have this child she's on her own and untimely the child will be the one who suffers. Love and good intentions aren't enough.

Old 05-04-2015, 09:47 AM

2,048 posts, read 2,156,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyBaby View Post
I'm not going to strip while pregnant, I was thinking after the pregnancy in order to obtain more cash to spend on my child. I already work as waitress, the strip thing is just momentary in order to get few extra bucks. I'm kind of desperate here. I try to stay from men but they can't seem to stay away from me...
Okay, I officially don't believe this poster. I apologize if I'm wrong. I only got through page 1.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:31 AM

1,479 posts, read 1,309,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallouise View Post
Okay, I officially don't believe this poster. I apologize if I'm wrong. I only got through page 1.

This isn't the first time this story has been posted. I read one not to long ago on this site with the exact same story. I believe a lot of posters feel the same way as you and I do but are offering advice in case someone who is really pregnant is reading this.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:32 AM

6,459 posts, read 7,795,049 times
Have you tried match.com?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships