Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 05:13 PM

101 posts, read 103,755 times

Advertisements

got to be my best mate's girifriend having an affair with his brother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 05:20 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
My sweet, demure, Southern belle of a mother announcing at the dinner table that she wore thong bikini underwear on the Greyhound bus to Nashville to meet her married lover for a weekend special. And how she didn't like them because they rode up on her.

My brother just sat there in shock with a forkful of something poised in mid-air. Finally, he put the fork down and said, "Mom. I could have gone my entire life without hearing that."

Old 05-13-2016, 08:37 PM

3,166 posts, read 3,359,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
My sweet, demure, Southern belle of a mother announcing at the dinner table that she wore thong bikini underwear on the Greyhound bus to Nashville to meet her married lover for a weekend special. And how she didn't like them because they rode up on her.

My brother just sat there in shock with a forkful of something poised in mid-air. Finally, he put the fork down and said, "Mom. I could have gone my entire life without hearing that."
This wins hands down! Wow! Bwahahaha

Old 05-13-2016, 11:38 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,352,826 times
I pooped on the sidewalk in front of the Lincoln Monument in Washington D.C. I was 10 years old. It used to be a source of shame, but it has become a source of pride. I've done something that, perhaps, no one has ever done before and no one will do again. In a way, that makes me immortal.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:10 AM

953 posts, read 843,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I pooped on the sidewalk in front of the Lincoln Monument in Washington D.C. I was 10 years old. It used to be a source of shame, but it has become a source of pride. I've done something that, perhaps, no one has ever done before and no one will do again. In a way, that makes me immortal.
Source of pride? Well, let's not go that far. Despite being ten years old, it is fortunate that you were not observed ... all in all, chalk it up to being a lucky crapshoot.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:03 AM

5,271 posts, read 4,681,355 times
A kid hit my nose and made it bleed when I was, like, 10 (he was 10, too), because I was too "happy".

Oh, another one. Once a guy didn't want to talk me because he thought I was faking my voice (my voice is a bit high-pitched), I told him it was my real voice but didn't believe me. If I remember other ones I'll write them.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:27 AM

5,182 posts, read 5,251,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverBlack View Post
A kid hit my nose and made it bleed when I was, like, 10 (he was 10, too), because I was too "happy".

Oh, another one. Once a guy didn't want to talk me because he thought I was faking my voice (my voice is a bit high-pitched), I told him it was my real voice but didn't believe me. If I remember other ones I'll write them.

Why are those incidents scandalous on your part? Geez, I feel sorry for you. Poor kid.

Old 05-14-2016, 09:53 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
There was a lot of talk about me when I first got married.

I had not known him very long.......I spoke no Spanish.........he knew very little English.

He was illegal.

Old 05-14-2016, 10:12 AM

5,271 posts, read 4,681,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
Why are those incidents scandalous on your part? Geez, I feel sorry for you. Poor kid.
Thank you for your understanding, but those happened many years ago
People I know of got worse things than I did, and I always was near them to listen to them and comfort them. "Life is beautiful", someone says, true, if you only look at beautiful things, but that's just only a part of life. The world is messed up, really.

Old 05-14-2016, 10:42 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times
My first "real job", as a little girl (a step up from pulling weeds, for enough spare change to buy cornmeal) was with our county's 'Boss Bootlegger' (it was a "dry" county). I parked myself on top of the Executive Console (arm rest https://notoriousluxury.files.wordpr...2014/01/83.jpg ), between the back seats of his black Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Talisman, and counted the money, as his underlings would emerge from the brush beside those one-lane roads, handing the cash in through the window. I'd make neat notations, and then stash the money in the Executive Storage Compartment under my butt. I watched my boss doing some pretty brutal things. But heck: I hadn't even hit puberty, and already, I was an Executive Comptroller.

Our house was an abandoned sharecropper's shack, at the edge of the woods, across a ditch from a farmer's field. I had one special knothole, in particular, which I kept stuffed with Kleenex (it's silent...). When Mama was with a john, I'd get up under the house, pull the Kleenex out, and watch them through the knothole. People wonder why a man as desirable as my husband, hasn't dumped me and taken up with some beautiful young gold-digger. But the answer to the question, "How does she keep a man like that?!", is my early exposure to to the 'fambly bidnis'.

When I was seventeen, I put my favorite belongings in a paper bag, and walked out to the road, where a nice white lady was waiting to take me off to college. I did not bother to tell Mama, my Grandmother, or my Great-Grandmother. I just abandoned them. I'd stopped telling them my plans, when they'd started telling me, "Girl, you ain't goin' tuh no college. Only place you's goin' is tuh thuh Crazy House." And that was that. They were dead to me, and the two older ones never heard from me again. In retrospect, I realize that this was about as cruel and heartless as anything could possibly be.

At my old gym, there was a man the guys called "Horse ---k". He was a beautiful, hairy, Highland Scot type, with big blond eyebrows, hairy blond shoulders, hairy chest, hairy blond back, a great build, a great face, and... IT. The guys at his job, once pooled their money, to pay him to look at some girly mags, while they watched, to get it to a measurable state. He tried, but couldn't. But he was a huge showoff. My 'Little Birds' told me that his fave trick was to shave, nel nudo, in front of a locker room sink, with it disappearing into the soapy water - which was quite a reach. About this time, I was reading a bio of the torch singer, Mistinguett. As a young thing, Mistinguett would take the fellas of the village under the bridge, and take a tape measure to them. Always finding literature inspirational, I applied this new idea (and a tape measure) to 'Horse...', while my husband chaperoned this event. I succeeded where "the guys at work" failed, and got a definitive reading. We have repeated this procedure, with different fellas, a time or two.

Does any of this count?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships