Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2016, 07:27 PM

22,590 posts, read 47,660,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Maybe the social anxiety is crippling. Does it suck sure but if his family knows he has anxiety then it is what it is
What? THE social anxiety?
The OP does not want his photo on Facebook, and you label him with a mental health problem.
Nice.

A social worker should know better, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2016, 08:49 PM

741 posts, read 478,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
What? THE social anxiety?
The OP does not want his photo on Facebook, and you label him with a mental health problem.
Nice.

A social worker should know better, right?
No I'm saying there is something behind that. Maybe a social anxiety issue, and I am a social worker that's why I can pick up in signs of a bigger issue instead of just criticize for not wanting to go to a boring wedding.

Old 05-29-2016, 09:28 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,617 times
Quote:
No I'm saying there is something behind that. Maybe a social anxiety issue, and I am a social worker that's why I can pick up in signs of a bigger issue instead of just criticize for not wanting to go to a boring wedding.
From a few sentences on the Internet you can infer a possible diagnosis on a stranger?

If so, print out all of your posts, pretend they're written by another person and read them. Then go back as the social worker you are and see what you can infer or pick up on about your posts

Old 05-29-2016, 09:48 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12
If he doesn't want to go then don't make him feel bad about it. Maybe the social anxiety is crippling. Does it suck sure but if his family knows he has anxiety then it is what it is
Dont worry bud they cant "make me" feel anything..... I HAVE MY OWN MIND

I am not on facedork and I dont want my picture there!!!!!!! (I do as much as I can to avoid that spying site)

Old 05-29-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
From a few sentences on the Internet you can infer a possible diagnosis on a stranger?

If so, print out all of your posts, pretend they're written by another person and read them. Then go back as the social worker you are and see what you can infer or pick up on about your posts
Oh I already know what my issues are so no need for that.
Did someone on here not claim the same exact thing about me and you all totally ate that up so....

Old 05-30-2016, 05:51 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,237,430 times
Quote:
So you wont feel badly when no one wants to go to your boring wedding.

Old 05-30-2016, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
So you wont feel badly when no one wants to go to your boring wedding.
My wedding should never be boring but by the time I'm in a relationship I'll be happy and a better more supportive person which is ridiculous I know but I was happy no matterwhat in my relationship I just radiated happiness and everything now I'm mad and bitter and won't hang out with couples.

Old 06-13-2016, 05:33 AM

Thought I would update, the wedding was yesterday and I saw pics on FB, it was pretty but looked boring as all hell. No dj the reception was cramped looking and in the pics I didn't see any attractive guys that I would have tried to talk to or hang out with, just old people. So I spent most of my day sleeping which was way better I think

Old 06-13-2016, 06:37 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,617 times
Quote:
Thought I would update, the wedding was yesterday and I saw pics on FB, it was pretty but looked boring as all hell. No dj the reception was cramped looking and in the pics I didn't see any attractive guys that I would have tried to talk to or hang out with, just old people. So I spent most of my day sleeping which was way better I think
Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you're single is because of how you act, the snotty judgements you make, your inability to put anyone other than yourself first and most most important the fact you can't find any bit of genuine happiness for the "friends" in your life.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you're single is because of how you act, the snotty judgements you make, your inability to put anyone other than yourself first and most most important the fact you can't find any bit of genuine happiness for the "friends" in your life.
No because no one knows that but me, and one other friend of mine. In my day to day life I just fake it all day everyday. And I know way crappier people than me who are in relationships and married so it is what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships