Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 04:07 PM

1 posts, read 5,618 times

Advertisements

I live in a apt and I have this creepy neighbor who likes to just stand there and watch me (I'm a female), especially when I'm doing laundry in the laundry room. Now there's only one washer and dryer so if you see me putting clothes into the washer, wouldn't you just go back to your apt and come back down when I'm done instead of standing there watching me like a creeper, and he comes down as soon the the buzzer on the machine goes off so he's standing there again watching me put my clothes into the dryer... He lives with 3 other males, all family is my guess and none of them seem to understand putting clothes on, I've seen these people go throw garbage out (dumpster is outside in the parking lot) in just underwear, WTF who does that!?

Counting down the days until moving day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2015, 04:34 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,715,172 times
Just found out today one of the neighbors who has been causing problems with another neighbor for 3 years now got arrested last Sunday for trying to run down another neighbors daughter who lives next to the nut case! His bail was 40,000 dollars CASH, with no 10 percent offered.

Old 03-13-2015, 06:29 PM

5,987 posts, read 11,684,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C1tyL1fe View Post
I live in a apt and I have this creepy neighbor who likes to just stand there and watch me (I'm a female), especially when I'm doing laundry in the laundry room. Now there's only one washer and dryer so if you see me putting clothes into the washer, wouldn't you just go back to your apt and come back down when I'm done instead of standing there watching me like a creeper, and he comes down as soon the the buzzer on the machine goes off so he's standing there again watching me put my clothes into the dryer... He lives with 3 other males, all family is my guess and none of them seem to understand putting clothes on, I've seen these people go throw garbage out (dumpster is outside in the parking lot) in just underwear, WTF who does that!?

Counting down the days until moving day.
You should let some who knows you know about this. A call to your local police dept would not be out of order. I'm male and I frequently take my trash cans out in my underwear. Unless they wear thongs there is as much covered as a bathing suit. Watching you do laundry is creepy, be careful.

Old 03-13-2015, 06:36 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,464,147 times
Aah the joys of apartment living. I don't miss it one bit!

Old 03-13-2015, 07:07 PM

27,383 posts, read 27,427,661 times
That sounds crazy but I deal with creepy people all night long at work.
I'd never get an apt that doesn't have washer hookup, to many stories on shared laundry rooms even in the most prestigious places. Since I line dry 99.999 % of my laundry a dryer is just an option. Hope your neighbor isn't a registered offender.

Old 03-13-2015, 08:05 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,894,855 times
Do you have weird or creepy neighbors?... If you were to ask all my neighbors that question.. They'd point to my house...

All joking aside.. Really, I'm only joking... I don't have any such neighbors... I think I scared them away...

Seriously, all my neighbors are decent folks.

Old 03-13-2015, 08:24 PM
bjh

60,147 posts, read 30,458,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by studedude View Post
You should let some who knows you know about this. A call to your local police dept would not be out of order. I'm male and I frequently take my trash cans out in my underwear. Unless they wear thongs there is as much covered as a bathing suit. Watching you do laundry is creepy, be careful.
This.

Let management know, too.

You could have a boyfriend, brother or any guy friend come with you one laundry day, stand there and stare at the starer. Some guys are thick as hell, but maybe he'll get the message. Meanwhile, do laundry during the day. Next apartment, have a washer hook up in your apartment. Problem solved.

Old 03-14-2015, 04:55 AM

16,697 posts, read 17,468,209 times
Do you have weird or creepy neighbors?

I don't but my neighbors do.

Old 03-14-2015, 06:39 AM

7,253 posts, read 7,103,720 times
We did. Our neighbors at our old house were unpleasant. They could often be heard screaming at each other. He mowed the lawn in his undies, and he was not attractive. Sometimes he took pictures of the neighbors, including us, from his yard. Eventually they sold the house to a friend and left. From what I understand they were running from creditors for credit card debt.

Old 03-14-2015, 07:53 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,829,999 times
I did too...the guy next door had a house you could smell from the sidewalk..he walked around with the same pair of shorts on for 6 days till there was an exact stain in the rear..it was gross...his daughter was like Wednesday Addams...One night my dog was going ballistic at 330am...husband at work and I saw two people a man and a woman going though his trash at curbside..my dog would not stop so I took her out there with me and said to them.."hey guys..its 330am. and you're making my dog crazy"..they took off as soon as they saw me...glad we moved...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships