Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 11:32 AM

8,271 posts, read 8,655,088 times

Advertisements

The kids can be friends at school. They don't need to see each other at other times.

These two won't be leaving you alone if you don't stop all contact. Any time you talk, visit, or whatever will screw things up even more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2017, 11:34 AM

48,526 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Really? I don't think it's a big deal that they are swingers. To each their own.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-12-2017, 12:18 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
I don't think there's any salvaging this psuedo friendship - I'd cut things off (figuratively, not literally) and move on.

I would never leave my child in their care and while I wouldn't forbid the children from being friends at school, I'd find something else to do EVERY SINGLE TIME they wanted to "get the kids together."

Ewww, by the way. I can't stand people like this.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:45 PM

3,133 posts, read 2,258,290 times
Ditch these people fast,like right now. Otherwise you may find yourself all tied up and tangled up in some "unique" situations.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:46 PM

269 posts, read 575,070 times
We have married friends who are a little more open about their sexcapades than we would like to know but we have known them for over 17 years and know that they are not into swinging or anything like that. they just happened to be pretty open about their personal antics, we just laugh it off with them.

maybe your friends are the same, they just open about everything. just ask them straight up, whether they are into swinging or not or work the question into a conversation, you'll find out whether your hunch is correct or not.

BTW we are definitely NOT into swinging or anything like that either.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:54 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,545,426 times
The comment about the toys makes it clear they are trying to figure out if you guys are open to a sexual thing with them - particularly because these are new acquaintances- its not like you are old friends joking together.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
The comment about the toys makes it clear they are trying to figure out if you guys are open to a sexual thing with them - particularly because these are new acquaintances- its not like you are old friends joking together.
maybe they are using sexual innuendo's to further their friendship? again, I think it's best to ask them straight up whether they are swingers or not? saves all the hassle, IMO

Old 04-12-2017, 01:16 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
How Does she look?

Old 04-12-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
how does she look?
:d

Old 04-12-2017, 01:30 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,936 times
I didn't read into it like everyone else.

/shrug

If you are uncomfortable don't hang out with them. We've been at a friends house and a kid walked out with a vibrator they found in a drawer before. It happens and is an ongoing joke. I think most people that have been on the Internet have seen a video or gif about it. Its a funny joke, I certainly wouldn't read into it as swinging. They start giving you upside down pineapples and stuff that would be a bigger sign.

The kid thing, he might of been worried you get into a wreck. If I never saw the kid because mom picked them up and suddenly saw them sitting there I'd be curious. Wouldn't talk to the teacher or anything but wouldn't want to leave a kid sitting there because you got stuck somewhere. Especially when I could bring them back for you if I lived right next door and the kids play together all the time.

If you don't like the people, then don't hang around with them. Sounds like they are trying to be friendly, that doesn't mean there is anything behind it. I always keep my eye on anyone around my kids, that includes family. Even close family because statistically that is where the problems come from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships