Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 07:03 PM

24 posts, read 14,639 times

Advertisements

[quote=hatethewinter;51555738]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUmlau View Post
Hello, all!

How do you deal with envious people, when they set out to destroy you, or harm you--JUST because they envy you?

4.) I am a Christian--so I CANNOT incorporate help from other religions' like I can't chant, or recite affirmations, or take up yoga (or Yoga?), or construct a Voodoo doll and stick safety pins in it, or put a hex on this witch, as tempting as any of those suggestions may be to me!!!

As a Christian, you don't need to come to CD for answers. If this is truly happening to you, go to God for your answers. I'm not stating this as a disrespect for you or your religion. But you're sitting here asking for Bible versus. Pick up your Bible and read it. All the answers are there for you.

You requested a verse. Here it is!

James:1- 2:7
Trials and Temptations
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.
I do read it, and thank you for the scripture. I use that particular one, but sometimes God...hmm...ignores me...lol. He DOES answer, my prayers at times, but in certain areas, He seems to have hit the ignore button, or I'm praying or asking for the wrong things--like, I used to pray to ask Him to remove me from teh situation or person(s), but then a non-Christian suggested something to me once that was profound--which was more like--ask how to go through it, not get out of it, so to speak. God speaks through people and rebukes people through people who may not even believe in Him at times.

But yes, I do read the Holy Bible, and pray for wisdom, but I would like moreso, if you could point me to specific scriptures that have helped you in similar situations (even if it's just a similar in that it is a spiritual trial/difficulty--spiritual in that it's your spirit that at some point, is needing to improvise, adapt and overcome, so-to-speak.

And I'll just copy and paste part of what I posted a few minutes ago to Birdie. I didn't realize my post seemed to only seem to ask for scripture, I thought that was more like a just an example of one way to get help, but I'd thought that people, would share things that had helped them in life. I only eliminated what I could not use (either if it would go against God, or if I'd tried it in the past multiple times and it had not worked, or if it would not be possible or feasible for the situation as it stands for me now).

But here's the quote I was talking about:

Hmm, wow, I just saw that I replied to Birdie Belle a LONG time ago, but City-data.com didn't post it. I'll try to reply to Birdie Belle again, but things I've done in the past to recover from an attack or from a stressful situation or to build up toughness before a potentially stressful event were: praying to God to take away the negative emotion (especially when it would turn physical or when it kept rearing it's ugly head and taking me out of focusing on a task I needed to--rendering me ineffectual for that particular task): Music (secular and/or Christian-specific), physical activity, comedy shows, humor (me trying to make my own comedy out of the bad situation), praying for the person that was doing the attacking (like I would for someone who'd just blessed me immensely, or like I would for myself), talking to others, praying with others, talking to God (not like in a prayerful way, but more like how I would to a friend), looking at cat videos, lol. But I was hoping for some wisdom or truths learned by someone whose been through this. I know these people exist, but I didn't know where to seek them. So, I tried this website.

**Edit: Perhaps I'm blind, I see my post to BirdieBelle now, lol, either I'm blind, or it took a second to post, oh well, um, yup.

Last edited by NoUmlau; 04-08-2018 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: I see my post has posted, maybe I need some glasses, or patience? LOL!

Old 04-08-2018, 07:09 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
It's ok.

It would really help us help you if we know in what capacity you encounter this person.

Is it a co-worker?? A neighbor? A family member?

No one here has a clue who you are, and if you will just share that ^^^ info we can give you more specific advice.

Old 04-08-2018, 07:14 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Christians can't do yoga?

Old 04-08-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger34 View Post
I don't think yoga is a religion. Anyway look...just get under their skin without bring obvious they hate that. What else do they hate? When you totally act like it doesn't bother you. Smile. They hate that too. Act confident, even if you aren't. Trust me , I know...
Thank you for your kindness, Ginger. Yoga is spiritual. I think it's apart of the Hindu religious body. I've read (but have ZERO experience) that when people perform yoga, it can open them up to things that they don't intend to open themselves up to. I had wanted to try it in the past, to gain flexibility, but never ended up doing so. Then, many, many, many years later, I've read about people having gone to a yogi or guru or whatever, for healing, and having regret after having unintentionally invited spiritual beings into her body. I've only read things online in passing--never set out to research it, but what I read was enough. But truly, in just listening to some songs, one can--in a slightly different way--invite spirits into their life unintentionally as well. I know from music--just listening to and enjoying different songs--and it wasn't like these were all obviously bad songs (at times, I just listen to the wrong songs--i.e., I KNOW God doesn't approve of this song--but I listen anyway--sigh--not very intelligent...DEFINITELY not very wise--but even listening to what I thought was a non-bad song, by a particular Christian music artist--I've gotten the same bad feeling that I need to turn that song off, and stay away from that artist as I've gotten with a secular artist). The words weren't offensive, so it was something else going on with that music, oh well.

I agree, if you ignore, act like things don't bother you, it DOES perturb and deter--I just want to GENUINELY WITHIN MYSELF not be bothered, truly, lol!

Thanks, you seem sweet, and like a nice person!

Old 04-08-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
From things that I've unintentially come across--reading others' experiences online, and heading warnings of others who (for whatever reason/however they know--I don't know) have more knowledge on yoga...from what I've read, it's spiritual, and it's apart of the Hindu body of religions (I'm not sure if Hindu is a religion or a culture, etc., or both).

What I've read is that when a person participates in it, it can unbekownst to them open them up to inviting spirits into their lives, into their bodies, if you will, that are NOT the Holy Spirit/God's spirit.

God has made me to believe from my own life and from reading His word (somewhere in the Old Testament, I think, probably one of Moses' books--so either somewhere in His law, I'm GUESSING, but I do NOT remember, either in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, or Deuteronomy, possibly, but it's SOMEWHERE in the Holy Bible--He tells us, or it is stated, that we don't need to go trying to seek out or search out things of a spiritual nature if it's ANY source other than His Holy Bible. In other words, from my life, He's lead me to believe that "curiosity [can] kill the cat."

So, to echo what someone else wrote--do NOT go searching for answers to your question, but if you do--be forewarned that the Devil and his devils are out to deceive people who have good intentions and genuine questions.

I was warned (not personally, just an online person wrote it to ANYONE who read his/her writings) it's best to NOT go searching and trying to learn more about that matter specifically.

If you're a Christian and you're curious about whether you should discontinue yoga, if you pray to God, He may choose to answer you. He may not. I'm not Him, look, I'm here for answers and help myself, and I know I've written today already that He DOES answer prayers, He DOES still perform (REAL, physics, and logic-defying--aka above our capacity for understanding--miracles--JUST as He did in the Holy Bible's historical scriptural references, but sometimes He DOES [SEEMINGLY] hit the "ignore button," at least with MY life in CERTAIN, SPECIFIC areas. I ASSUME it's because He wants me to DO something--in order for Him to change the matter to my liking, because sometimes that's what a loving parent will do?

I'm not much of a Christian in some ways, but then, I'm OK or much better in other ways, Christianity wise, so I'm not one to help anyone with wisdom so much now, so, yeah. LOL Enh.

Old 04-08-2018, 08:46 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,534,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
no, its part of the 11 commandments, "thou shall not do yoga"

it's right after the one telling people they can't eat ice cream on sundays

Old 04-08-2018, 09:44 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,371,084 times
I can at least help you understand why people are jealous. I had a friend like this years ago. She envied everyone she came into contact with, often for strange reasons that made no sense. That's because she sensed they were better than her in some way (and they usually were). She also never went to college, and she was jealous of other people who did. Any time I talked to her about something positive going on in my life, she would lash out. Jealous people don't want to hear about things like this. Read and study up on narcissists and how best to deal with them.

Since you're a Christian it seems the only recourse you have is to pray about it.

Old 04-08-2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murk View Post
In the anecdote of the old man and the puddle stomper, my mind immediately went to a way to completely diffuse the situation. The old man should jump in the puddles himself with a good humor. The worker wouldn't do it anymore because he wasn't getting the desired effect.

I had a situation similar to the OP, though perhaps not as serious. A woman felt threatened by my "power" over her (ranks in an organization) and so frequently did things she had been told not to, each with a "Whoops! I forgot" or a "Well, I was just trying to help." It was obvious she was trying to get a rise out of me in that situation and thus make me look bad in front of the others.

So, I put a smile on my face, said "Oh, it's so hard to remember things, right? Unfortunately, since you forgot the instructions, this will have to be redone" and gave her written instructions about what she should have done instead of the bothersome thing (ie. the thing she was originally assigned to do). So, she had to go follow the instructions while the rest of us went off together and did more rewarding things.

She didn't get a rise out of me. She didn't waste my time or make me look bad in front of the other people... because I would not take her bait. And she gave up, because her game wasn't working.

I'm not talking passive aggressive behavior. I'm talking about responding appropriately and with good humor to what the person is actually doing. Or diffusing the situation with humor perhaps. If the "bully" doesn't get what they want, they stop.

Total aside... I'm really curious what Christian sect doesn't let you say nice things to yourself (affirmations). That strikes me as odd.
You're beautiful, Murk! And a sincere thank you! This is what I came on here for--hearing others who've gone through the same thing or something similar enough, or just a trial of the spirit/psyche/mind/emotions. I wanted to glean wisdom from those who have successfully overcome a creature that is NOT "accidentally" causing vexation.

Also, it's nice to know you're not alone, that can be comforting too, just hearing others' are going through this--I THINK--at least I GUESS that's what the purpose behind groups of people getting together who've had similar life experiences--like mothers who've lost their children to drunk driving, or fathers or grandparents who've lost a son or a granddaughter to one of our recent or past wars--either eternally (the child or grandchild died, or temporally--the child or grandchild is just dead inside, and is possibly doing things that are slowly killing themselves off now that their back from the [physical] war.

I don't know, because I've never gone to some sort of group--don't even know of any groups, but, when I've searched for people (online only) who've gone through similar things--hearing their experiences caused me to do what I did with your story just now--nod my head over and over--the whole time I was reading your anecdote.

And it's like voila! A burden lifter, or a type of mending balm.

As to the thing about the affirmations--because it's more of a New Age type thing--I don't want to mix anything that is different or opposing to my God's teachings, I don't want to open myself up to going down the wrong path, or throwing away something that I never intended to do. Like King Solomon did. He was given more wisdom than any man at his time by God HIMSELF. THAT...THAT story is impressive--Solomon's story. It's impressive to me, because God was so impressed by Solomon. There are others like Solomon--whom God was impressed by, or who just showed what a man is...what a man is all about. To me, that it's impressive, because it's not common. Also, those people, those men, impressed me because it's not easy to be good--Satan tempts us all--so when I read or meet people--men, women, children--that are SO what God wants them to be--because that is a feat of great strength--strength that I haven't worked to attain--I'm impressed by it. Like when people who are into football, basketball, or baseball can knock of and recite on command and with GLEE some impressive player's (past or present) stats--it's something that they KNOW was a hard feat and not a common thing to come by.

All of that said, though, and Solomon, one of the wisest men to walk the earth to become turn away from the God who spoke to Him (again, one must be impressive for GOD to speak to them in such a way and for such a reason...which is another reason why so many priests, pastors, rabbinical leaders, imams, and so forth lie to their people and say of, but God has spoken a thing to me and said such and such--because their people know that for the Holy of Holy's to speak to you--as a friend--you've got to be gilded in the soul if you will). If SOLOMON could fall from such an innocuously seeming disobedience/sin (he married women who did not worship God, and they turned Solomon--who had SPOKEN TO God and whom God had SPOKEN back to, saying, essentially, "ask what me what you will," because He was SO impressed by this man who loved Him and kept His commandments. But yes, even Solomon who KNEW God...was turned away from God, and he who once burned and sacrificed to God, ended up offering up sacrifices to many gods.... That was a sad historical account of a REAL life man, who once walked this earth.

I don't know if in King Solomon's end, if he ever returned to the Lord, because I haven't read all of the Holy Bible. But at the very least, even the Lord Jesus Christ spake highly of King Solomon. The mention alone, out of the Son of God's lips was/is an honor. At least, to me, it is, but again, I'm still learning (Christianity)...though I've called myself one my entire life, I haven't learned it/lived it my entire life. One reason I could have such respect for others who seemed to live and die for their beliefs, and live devoutly (until i found out that they don't live every single thing in their book either, lol, I found that out by going to school one day, and hearing a Muslim girl in their full covering (I'm not sure the appropriate name--but I think it may be a burka?). I heard her let out some profanity (don't recall what it was) with her girlfriends, and it made me smile as I was walking because I realized--enh, people are all the same--we try to live up to our ideals, but sometimes we look a lot more pious than we really are (whited sepulchers even--as the Lord Jesus Christ called the Pharisees that were "hating on him," if you will, because they were "beautiful on the outside," but inwardly, they were full of dead men's bones! His quote--not mine.

The Son of God didn't sugar coat things when He was annoyed/angered at times, when it was matters of His Father's kingdom, or of being a "man" vs. just an adult male (I'm referencing when He "snapped on Peter," His disciple IMMEDIATELY after complimenting the man saying and/or bestowing "the keys of heaven," or something on him. He said, "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Hmm, maybe above there, having to look up the Lord's exact quote to reply to you, Friend, maybe their I answered my own question.

I need to just "man up." I know things won't be easy--loving my enemies, the Lord said so already,

"43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."--(The Lord Jesus Christ speaking in Matthew 5:43-48)

"22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known."--(The Lord Jesus Christ speaking in Matthew 10:22-26)

and THANKFULLY BirdieBelle gave me the PERFECT scripture in listing 1 Peter 3:9 (and the scripture that followed it).

I'll repost some of it again here:

"8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"--1 Peter 3:8-18 (There's more good stuff but I didn't want to uber quote it, so there's some of the quote, as it pertains to these types of situations)

Oh well.

Thanks to you, now I want to go do what I need to do--which is something I've IMMATURELY AVOIDED doing--which is go handle my business in the Holy Bible, doing some work that I NEED to do, and have foresworn myself so many times in NOT doing...that I've lost count.

Thank you for posting, and replying with the question. It's ironic, too, YOUR reply--has caused me to go do what God wanted me to do--which was obey Him in a matter. Hopefully I'll get it all done, and be able to come back with some results.

I'm grateful to all of the folks who have replied thus far though both here and in one other place. I hope that next time I login/logon, I'll have some wisdom in me, and have something to offer others...like...be able to post an answer to my own question.

None of this that I wrote was fake, or phony. I was crying Friday night (not necessarily because of this specific person that inspired me to write today, but because of the culmination of acquired injuries and insults to said injuries over time.

People can think me weak, or sinful...in those estimates they'd be correct. However, if God showed them why I had to pull off to a parking lot, in the middle of the night and cry...they'd...if God showed them my entire life, they may get off of their high horse, or their judgement chair, and go, "oh...," NoUmlau's a bit stronger than I am, and/or NoUmlau's got a bit more in the way of obedience than I've got.

That's not me on a high horse, that's me speaking my mind in the freedom of anonymity because I DON'T speak it anywhere else. Sometimes people suck, but they don't suck as much as they APPEAR to suck.... And maybe...if God "revealed all" then people would see that those whom they thought sucked...actually didn't suck at all.

All that said, I do suck! LOL! I'm just not AS sucky as some may assess. Enh. Not talking to anyone on here, just giving voice to things I would to have said many years ago. I've had many abusers cover up their abuse by "preemptively" lying on me, to get me to be hated by anyone whom I might "tell." Part of the reason I've had a "hatered" toward God, the Father, in my heart (although I DO believe in obeying His word as being a thing that is something that is a HELP and good HEALTH to a person...should we do it...), because He's allowed so many abusers to get away with lying on ME. So the abuse was one thing, and that was that, but what hurt MORE was being hated by SO...MANY...who had been lied to (told what, I don't know in all occasions). The Holy Bible speaks to the importance of a man's reputation, it's worth its weight in gold, or something, you know. So, when a person--a man, a woman, a child--is given a reputation that isn't theirs...when it's a bad one, but their character isn't that--and people believe it...all because some abusive liar wants to get away with something--or you're just standing in the way of something that he/she wants...when it happens so many times, you don't have so much hate toward the abuser as you do their Supervisor, or the CEO of the company who refuses to fire the person...but WILL fire the person (literally) one day, but for now, the your shared Supervisor, nah, the CEO of the company sees all, knows all, has read each and every complaint, shoot, He even has it ALL on video tape, documented, and all, and has promised a court date in which ALL will be revealed, all evidence shown and made known...,but for now, the CEO will NOT punish, in fact, may even give bonuses to--indirectly--this employee that He KNOWS isn't even "for" His own company! He tells you to sit tight, and do your work, but then, you complain about your pencils being stolen, your computer being malwared, your food in the company fridge being stolen at times, and then literally, tampered with (to make you sick...LITERALLY) at other times, and to add to it, you're being lied on and other employees--though many have been on the receiving end of this employee's maleficence--though many like you--they'd rather be on the right side of the Devil than oppose him (or in this case...his perversely cruel henchmen/henchpeople/henchperson, LOL, whatevah/whatever)!

Enh! Adios! And, if I do come back, I hope to come back online to post here, I hope to come back stronger, wiser, and cooler!

Thank you, my Friend, and I hope God will bless you, me, and anyone else to bulk up even better with spiritual strength in Christ's words, in Christ's blood, and in Christ's Father's kingdom (even if you're not a Christian...it would be sooooo coool if you converted because then I'd win a soul or something! I could get like a gold star* or something in Heaven and get to sit at the table for the coolest Christians!!! But first, I've got to go handle 'muh bizness with the Lord (being obedient and whatnot) so I can get into Heaven in the first place because I KNOW (some of the word) and I do (some of the word) but I don't do ALL of it, as it pertains to my life and well, I know that God is needing for me to "do better," in order for me to not be frying for eternity. I hate heat, realllllly don't want to be on fire...ever...ESPECIALLY not for like...ever...yeah....

^^yep...DEFINITELY not (don't want to go to Hell...not even for a few seconds or a few minutes...and in all seriousness, I'm glad the the Lord Jesus Christ already went and burned in Hell and took ALL of the beatings and ALL of the sufferings to pay for ALL of my sins! I just have to STOP sinning...which...is really a lot harder to do at some times than at others.

Old 04-08-2018, 10:00 PM

9,848 posts, read 7,712,566 times
OP, I'm a Christian too. I recommend a book called Boundaries by John Townsend. He is also a Christian and this book has great, Godly advice for dealing with difficult people.

One thought, the person has mental/psychiatric disorders that are causing them to intentionally harm others. Protect yourself.

Another thought, it might not be that they envy you, maybe there is some way you are behaving that you can change that may not make you a target.

Best of luck!

Old 04-09-2018, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I can at least help you understand why people are jealous. I had a friend like this years ago. She envied everyone she came into contact with, often for strange reasons that made no sense. That's because she sensed they were better than her in some way (and they usually were). She also never went to college, and she was jealous of other people who did. Any time I talked to her about something positive going on in my life, she would lash out. Jealous people don't want to hear about things like this. Read and study up on narcissists and how best to deal with them.

Since you're a Christian it seems the only recourse you have is to pray about it.
Thank you PriscillaVanilla. I wanted to respond to your reply to you many hours ago, but saw your comment after I'd logged out, and wasn't able to login again until now (due to tiredness, lol).

Anyway, I wanted to thank you so badly hours ago, because you not only listened perfectly (i.e. read/heard) what I'd written and requested in the original thread post, but you didn't question my understanding or assessment of my situation. You merely "listened" to the problem, carefully heard the restrictions for solutions, and offered up not only kindly advice, but even anecdotal evidence that you not only "understood" the problem, but could relate to it. In replying you not only validated my experiences, but God knows (literally) how many others' experiences as well (that you validated, that is).

It means A LOT to people like me, who are victims of people like the person mentioned in the original thread post.

The word victim isn't dirty. Isn't dis-empowering. It isn't disgusting. It is pandering. The word "victim," is merely an identifier for which person or persons had "wrong done to" by the perpetrator of said wrong.

If there is a crime committed, those words are needed ONLY for law enforcement to differentiate which party "did the wrong" vs. which party "had the wrong done to." Nothing more, nothing less.

I want to thank you profusely for your anecdote and compassion in taking the time out to post, and at that, nothing mean, nothing condescending, nothing that blamed me, or called into question my mental capacity to for accurately and properly assessing a recurring situation that has had multiple "victims" with the same "perp."

Thanks again, and I hope that this your post will help others who search online one day with a similar problem and possibly happen upon this forum, and see your words.

When we "speak" online, we speak not only to the person or persons that we intend our immediate replies to, but we speak to others, potentially, many years into the future. I know that I have had the Internet searches that have lead me to the others' words in forums both here on City-Data.com and elsewhere online that have had others "speak" words to me that have taught me, educated me, or helped me to feel better. Some people have a problem with "old threads," being newly discovered and commented on years after their original posts, but if there's "nothing new under the sun," then an old solution to someone's old problem in 2011, is just as good a solution to someone's "same old problem" in 2018...at least, that's been MY experience..., and, according to the dates of people posting replies in forums, I'm not alone in that sentiment!

Thanks again, PricscillaVanilla. You sound like a beautiful person, and I'm glad that you were able to get enough evidence of your friend's behavior to assess that what her problem was (jealousy regarding those who'd gone to college vs. her not having yet done so).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships