Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 05:31 PM

50,825 posts, read 36,527,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
Remove yourself from their presence and if they wonder why you retreated tell them you will never be friends or acquantances with sex offenders (pedophiles).

They may insist he is cured but no, there is no cure. Don't take any chances with this slime. Don't give him any benefit of a doubt. That would be a really really big mistake.

Keep children away from him and his property and if you have children or grandchildren do not continue to live in the neighborhood. There is no safety for children ( under the age of 18) in your area.
Read the thread, he’s not a pedophile. Sex offender is not synonymous with pedophile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2019, 08:40 PM
aax

710 posts, read 499,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frimpter928 View Post
With my monthly credit report, I also get updates on local sex offenders that have been registered in my immediate area. This month, a familiar name popped up. It's the same name as my friend's husband, however, her husband has a super common name, so I though it might be coincidence. The thing is that they live right by me, so I decided to look into more details.

Well you went looking for trouble and found it. Sometimes it's better not to know about some things. And why are you looking through these sex offender reports? It seems you are trying to stalk people.

Old 10-21-2019, 02:51 AM

50,825 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aax View Post
Well you went looking for trouble and found it. Sometimes it's better not to know about some things. And why are you looking through these sex offender reports? It seems you are trying to stalk people.
If you bothered to read her post, she says in the first line she gets neighborhood sex offender notifications and notifications with her monthly credit report. It’s probably part of a credit monitoring company’s service.

Old 10-21-2019, 06:42 AM
aax

710 posts, read 499,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
If you bothered to read her post, she says in the first line she gets neighborhood sex offender notifications and notifications with her monthly credit report.
That's the official story.

Old 10-21-2019, 02:48 PM

1,825 posts, read 1,422,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aax View Post
That's the official story.

First of all IF I was looking at sex offender reports in my neighborhood on my own accord, what's wrong with that? You don't know my background. What if I have a child and I want to be aware of the potential threats in my neighborhood?

I don't have a child, but my sister, who lives in the same neighborhood does. So you better believe that if I saw a registered sex offender was on her block, that was a pedophile, I would most certainly make her aware of that.

But as I said, it comes with my Experian credit report every month. Experian even sends me emails from time to time saying "New sex offender registered in 60509". So looked at it and saw what I saw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships