Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 10:13 AM

1,672 posts, read 1,251,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Were you sleeping in your car?
That's what I mean when that whistleblower anticipated the tech company would try to discredit him. The public would automatically believe the respected company. This is why scum in Hollywood were able to escape the law for so long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2019, 10:20 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc17 View Post
That's what I mean when that whistleblower anticipated the tech company would try to discredit him. The public would automatically believe the respected company. This is why scum in Hollywood were able to escape the law for so long.
I h ave no idea what you're talking about. Answer the question please.

Were you sleeping in your car? You didn't say.

Old 11-11-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
I h ave no idea what you're talking about. Answer the question please.

Were you sleeping in your car? You didn't say.
For all we know, everyone in this thread could be lying or being disingenuous. If you're interested in this thread, just treat my comments as theory instead of fact. That will help streamline any discussion on the topic.

Old 11-11-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
For all we know, everyone in this thread could be lying or being disingenuous. If you're interested in this thread, just treat my comments as theory instead of fact. That will help streamline any discussion on the topic.
You could just answer the questions that are asked of you.

All we have to go on is what you tell us, and so far you haven't told us much. But your method of responding HERE makes you sound like a recalcitrant person.

Is this how you act at work too?

Old 11-11-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
You could just answer the questions that are asked of you.

All we have to go on is what you tell us, and so far you haven't told us much. But your method of responding HERE makes you sound like a recalcitrant person.

Is this how you act at work too?
Please read the post that you replied to.

Old 11-11-2019, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Please read the post that you replied to.
Are you saying you were not sleeping in your car?

Why would an officer lie about that? Did he lie about others?

How was it not disproven?

Old 11-11-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Are you saying you were not sleeping in your car?

Why would an officer lie about that? Did he lie about others?

How was it not disproven?
Here it is, please read it again. Thank you
Quote:
In one incident in the military, an officer in the organization I worked for claimed I was sleeping my car, and ordered me to get a psych evaluation. I was agitated because I was trapped in an situation where I'm being harassed and nobody is taking my side. How well would anyone else hold up with a fake allegation like that? But that was enough for the doctor to write a memo that I was unstable. I wish there was recourse or legal action I can take. It was a complete lie that ended my career, a bunch of adults putting a Kick Me sign on my back.

Old 11-11-2019, 11:05 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,048,498 times
Quote:

Including yourself and your situation???

nc17 - Please understand that I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm truly concerned for your welfare. The bolded statements above are big red flags as are many others of the posted statements you've made here that don't make much sense. You sound delusional, disjointed, deflective, unfocused and extremely paranoid and appear to be displaying several symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder. I urge you to seek a psych evaluation and get treatment immediately before something tragic occurs. Please read the entirety of the following article at the website below, be honest with yourself, and go see your physician. Below is an excerpt:

Quote:
https://www.healthline.com/health/pa...ality-disorder

Often, people with paranoid personality disorder don’t believe that their behavior is abnormal. It may seem completely rational to a person with PPD to be suspicious of others.......

...... Other symptoms include:
  • believing that others have hidden motives or are out to harm them
  • doubting the loyalty of others
  • being hypersensitive to criticism
  • having trouble working with others
  • being quick to become angry and hostile
  • becoming detached or socially isolated
  • being argumentative and defensive
  • having trouble seeing their own problems
  • having trouble relaxing

Old 11-11-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Including yourself and your situation???

nc17 - Please understand that I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm truly concerned for your welfare. The bolded statements above are big red flags as are many others of the posted statements you've made here that don't make much sense. You sound delusional, disjointed, unfocused and extremely paranoid and appear to be displaying several symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder. I urge you to seek a psych evaluation and get treatment immediately before something tragic occurs. Please read the entirety of the following article at the website below, be honest with yourself, and go see your physician. Below is an excerpt:
Just get it out of the way and call me every evil dictator and every deadly disease in history. Throw in the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. That will surely discredit my claims.

Or maybe for the sake of argument, just comment in general terms, and don't worry about the veracity of specific details.

Disingenuous comments are amusing from the safety of the Internet, but it's frightening when people make those assumptions in real life interactions, and traumatizing when people act on those pretenses. A false allegation is one of the the worst sins a person can commit toward another.

Old 11-11-2019, 12:35 PM

9,446 posts, read 6,581,875 times
mouse exercise wheel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships