Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 05:45 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,263,716 times

Advertisements

My Bf is getting divorced from this waste of human flesh but here is a synopsis...

alcoholic
drug addict
gambling addict
threatens suicide
spends money they do not have
verbally abusive
physically abusive
mentally abusive
lazy
stupid
adulterer

Hmmmm, did I miss anything???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 05:46 PM

926 posts, read 2,749,148 times
My best friend's girlfriend doesnt like the idea that Im his best friend and a girl. She is super jealous and when I go to visit him (he lives in Michigan) she always has "emergencies" so our meet ups are cut short. I didnt want to invite her out but I thats the only way Id get to see him- if she came
I ended up having to curse her out because I planned a bungee jump and of course she came even though she was scared of heights so when she decided after she was in her suit that she wasnt jumping, she tried to convince him not to jump but I grabbed his hand and lept off the bridge- leaving her at the top! lol he thanked me when we dropped int he river, he said he didnt want to tell her no. She was mad it also took us an hour to get back up to the top because we stopped on a ledge to talk and catch up ALONE lol

Old 11-06-2008, 05:59 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,057,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by babigyrl5 View Post
My best friend's girlfriend doesnt like the idea that Im his best friend and a girl. She is super jealous and when I go to visit him (he lives in Michigan) she always has "emergencies" so our meet ups are cut short. I didnt want to invite her out but I thats the only way Id get to see him- if she came
I ended up having to curse her out because I planned a bungee jump and of course she came even though she was scared of heights so when she decided after she was in her suit that she wasnt jumping, she tried to convince him not to jump but I grabbed his hand and lept off the bridge- leaving her at the top! lol he thanked me when we dropped int he river, he said he didnt want to tell her no. She was mad it also took us an hour to get back up to the top because we stopped on a ledge to talk and catch up ALONE lol
Just for fun, you should have grabbed HER!

Old 11-06-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My Bf is getting divorced from this waste of human flesh but here is a synopsis...

alcoholic
drug addict
gambling addict
threatens suicide
verbally abusive
physically abusive
mentally abusive
lazy
stupid
adulterer

Hmmmm ... and this gem of a man is going to be single soon???

Old 11-06-2008, 06:03 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,972,572 times
he sounds like such a really nice guy....

Quote:

alcoholic
drug addict
gambling addict
threatens suicide
verbally abusive
physically abusive
mentally abusive
lazy
stupid
adulterer

Old 11-06-2008, 06:04 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,263,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hmmmm ... and this gem of a man is going to be single soon???
Oh, I forgot he also got drunk as hell and didn;t come home for two days... well, that's his story...

He also slicks his hair back (since he has been "single") like a member of the Gambino crime family and he tells people he was in the mafia...real winner...

Old 11-06-2008, 06:07 PM

926 posts, read 2,749,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Just for fun, you should have grabbed HER!
lol nooooooooooo because this may be the only thing we have alone, it would be my luck she loves bungee jumping....now base jumping maybe- scared newbies never know when to pull the cord

Old 11-06-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
lol nooooooooooo because this may be the only thing we have alone, it would be my luck she loves bungee jumping....now base jumping maybe- scared newbies never know when to pull the cord
I was kinda thinkin' you coulda given her the scare of her life. I'd have enjoyed it, anyway.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:46 AM

1,072 posts, read 2,703,999 times
Quote:
So is your male BF still with her? Though I can understand that, to his GF, it's probably not common TO HER that a guy can have a female BF, I think his GF should at least make an effort to get to know you.

Now, during your hilarious visit over there, did you ever show any type of behavior that she saw as... "possessive"? I know in my own experience, there are people who have a hard time getting used to the idea that their BF has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend, hence less time to hang out.

Old 11-07-2008, 09:16 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,196,220 times
Quote:

alcoholic
drug addict
gambling addict
threatens suicide
verbally abusive
physically abusive
mentally abusive
lazy
stupid
adulterer

You know, when I read a list like this, I have to ask the question: Why did she ever marry the guy in the first place?

I mean, I hear about women marrying guys like this all the time and then "discovering" all their flaws. Are women just stupid, or willfully blind?

There's another series of posts on here about this woman whose boyfriend is incredibly immature, lazy, wastes money, and has a doting mother, and she's trying to keep the relationship alive. What's more, she asks our advice and then argues with us. Why? I just don't understand how people can be such idiots when it comes to the most important decision in their life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships