Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 07:58 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
dd means dear daughter. Sorry bout that./
ds is dear son
dw dear wife
dh dear husband (not in my case)
bil brother in law
sil sister in law
mil/fil mother father in law
Phew! Thanks for clarifying that. I wanted to know what the heck your breasts had to do with this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2008, 08:37 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times
What are we talking about again?

Old 12-04-2008, 06:04 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
So its whatever YOU want? Not what HE wants for HIS daughter?

Old 12-04-2008, 12:08 PM

591 posts, read 1,415,664 times
I would be severly ticked if someone did what you did. I'm sorry but wrong is wrong not to mention I agree with Captain Dan on this one.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:41 PM

727 posts, read 1,891,231 times
I believe that the OP secretly is in love with her BIL........Hands DOWN!!!!!!!! She has all the signs of being infatuated with him!!

Old 12-04-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarqueseGilmore View Post
I believe that the OP secretly is in love with her BIL........Hands DOWN!!!!!!!! She has all the signs of being infatuated with him!!
All this coming from a boy he ranks Emanual Lewis and Gary Coleman as his heros . Hate to disappoint you but not everyone is a sick degenrate like you who has sick fantasies. You don't know me or my family.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:44 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Phew! Thanks for clarifying that. I wanted to know what the heck your breasts had to do with this thread.
your welcome...

Old 12-04-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
So its whatever YOU want? Not what HE wants for HIS daughter?
Well my neice told my bil before I could get to him and it never even registered. You know why? Not only is she 17 going on 18, but the family computer that is in the den which is used mainly by her younger sister and brother have NO restrictions. My brother and I check the history on a regular basis mainly because my BIL never goes on line, isn't interested, isn't tech savvy and pretty much is old country (he's African...like my father but not as educated). My sis never surfs....she uses it for info, down loading forms, bargins, shopping, booking airline tickets, in fact she's never been on a forum.....

Like I said earlier, he's rather apathetic and can't be relied on and a big disappointment to most of us in the family, but we put up with him because he is my sisters husband and father to the kids.

I sorted out my grivience with the ISP/phone people today and it's back on so she'll be getting her USB back tomorrow when I pick her up. (She doesn't have classes tomorrow).

You have to know our family and how we work together, before you pass judgment. I bet you didn't know my sis also has the passcode to my ATM card as well as a key to my home, just as one of my brothers has and my mum (keys not ATM details). I also have a key to her home.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:40 PM

727 posts, read 1,891,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
All this coming from a boy he ranks Emanual Lewis and Gary Coleman as his heros . Hate to disappoint you but not everyone is a sick degenrate like you who has sick fantasies. You don't know me or my family.

1. It was a joke!!

2. Gary coleman/Emanual Lewis thing was a joke!!

3.I like to joke and not be so uptight like you!!

4. I'm a grown man.........not a degenerate!!

5. We see what type of integrity you have and how honest YOU are!!

Old 11-08-2013, 03:24 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,957,857 times
Must be nice to be you, nobody is calling you a troll! So troll I mean go on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships