Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 06:20 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,983,419 times

Advertisements

$400-450 a month will get you very little in my area of Cumberland, Hoke, and Harnett counties. They will be small, poor condition, and in not so nice areas. I do property management also and will not take a rental property for less than $800 a month.

Here is a link to the only 10 rentals in the whole Fayetteville MLS in the $400-450 range. That should give you an idea of what to expect.

http://www.fayettevillencmls.com/fay...8_24_33pm.html

None are my listings. I'm not soliciting business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2014, 12:10 PM

10,728 posts, read 22,813,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david196333 View Post
Hay everyone. I am a White male seeking info on the Most safe, Most affordable section of Northern Section of NC to Move to. I just need a list of towns to check out before I would make a move with My Wife. We are not high income people but we are not poor either. Are rage at this time we can afford would be between the rates of $400 to $540 Per month but not dumps either are place that are full of bugs. Does anyone know of which towns fit this range of prices and that are safe. I know this is a tall order in any state these days but I must try. Thanks. David & Joann
What do you mean by "the northern section of NC"? It's a long, narrow start for the most part; people typcially speak of "eastern" or "western" NC.

What are you moving here for (job, family, etc) and what city/town do you wish to be near? How much do you actually know about NC and its geography, culture, cities, etc? It's really hard to answer such a general question--how would you answer a question like yours asking about "the northern portion of PA?" with no other info?

Old 07-23-2014, 03:30 PM

13,368 posts, read 27,015,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbhadzhen View Post
Also, the further north in NC - is the weather colder in winter, more cloudy days, etc?
Of course it is colder by perhaps 5 degrees. The cloudiness may not vary so much. You can get weather details from the main city profile on Caty-data.com .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina