Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 PM

48 posts, read 75,376 times

Advertisements

I have a hot tub & the fuse keeps blowing out. When I turned on the power, the air pump comes on but as soon as the jets kick on, the fuse blows out. I have replaced the fuse & the same thing occurred. I am looking for a reliable & reasonable technician/hot tub service. I wish I could diagnose the problem myself from saving some money. The last guy I called was a waste of my time & money. Didn't even diagnose the problem & told me that I needed to replace some pipes which I didn't need to. I surely do not want to go through it again. I live in south Charlotte. Thank you. I really miss my hot tub
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
View detailed profiles of: