U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2007, 06:39 PM

73 posts, read 312,381 times

Advertisements

I need to know if anyone can tell me about docia dr. in fayetteville? I am going to be down their in a few weeks to look at a house and I wanted to know what that exact area is like? I've been to reaaly nice places in fayetteville and I hope this can be one of them I know the lady told me it is near morganton rd. in zip 28314
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2007, 06:58 PM

2 posts, read 10,704 times
Default Fayetteville info

If you can avoid moving to Fayetteville at all costs, do it! Not only are city and county taxes super high, but the crime rate is through the roof! Go to this website National Sex Offender Registry and type in the zip code or address for the area you are thinking of. The map will be covered in dots for crime! Stay away from Hoke county, it's a very poor county. If you can, move to Harnett county, North of Ft. Bragg, just stay out of Spring Lake, unless you don't mind living in the ghetto! Hope Mills is not bad either, but if you decide to move there, move into the city proper or else you may be the next to get annexed into Fayetteville. Brookshire and Acorn Ridge were just annexed a few weeks ago. Morganton Rd. is a rough area, so is Cliffdale West and Riley Rd also.

This is my third time living here, so I know what I'm talking about!

Old 12-07-2007, 08:21 AM

4,237 posts, read 23,412,912 times
I thought only the Cumberland County part of Spring Lake was ghetto? You must be talking about all the trailer parks on Ray Rd?

Old 03-08-2008, 04:08 PM

2 posts, read 6,972 times
Smile moving to ft. Bragg

We are moving to bragg and Iam looking for a good Elementary school.
is Cumberland county schools better than Harnett schools
thanks for the info

Old 03-08-2008, 05:01 PM

999 posts, read 4,465,445 times
Some Cumberland County schools are better, good elem. schools are:
Stoney Point, Ed V Baldwin, C Wayne Collier, Eastover-Central, Grays Creek, Gallberry Farms, Melvin Honeycutt, Lake Rim (only ok), Rockfish, Vanstory Hills.
When we moved to fayetteville, these were on my list of good schools.
Good luck

Old 03-17-2008, 07:07 AM

1 posts, read 3,225 times
What is the average cost to construct a custom home in Seven Lakes area. Excluding land cost?????

Old 03-17-2008, 07:10 PM

33 posts, read 142,518 times
Default Fayetteville school info?

Hi, sorry to jump in on this thread, but I was wondering how is the special ed. (specifically autism) in Cumberland County schools? how about Harnett or Moore?
Thanks!

Old 05-19-2008, 11:18 PM

983 posts, read 3,807,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGR25 View Post
Hi, sorry to jump in on this thread, but I was wondering how is the special ed. (specifically autism) in Cumberland County schools? how about Harnett or Moore?
Thanks!

Actually, alot of military families with autistic children ASK to come to Ft. Bragg so their children can receive the services offered in Cumberland County.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:19 PM

983 posts, read 3,807,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanchris2000 View Post
Some Cumberland County schools are better, good elem. schools are:
Stoney Point, Ed V Baldwin, C Wayne Collier, Eastover-Central, Grays Creek, Gallberry Farms, Melvin Honeycutt, Lake Rim (only ok), Rockfish, Vanstory Hills.
When we moved to fayetteville, these were on my list of good schools.
Good luck

You need to add Beaver Dam & District 7 to that list of schools!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>