Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 02:07 PM

2 posts, read 5,781 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the feedback guys. Here is a small update. I gave the landlord times that I will be at work and guess what? She scheduled for the 7pm all next week and I will be working.. Also our place is still a mess with boxes and moving supplies and such and the landlord just says you need to clean to get out of the lease if you dont then our agreement is voided. Also, I told them well my dog is going to be there and she will be crated but she is definitely going to howl and bark and growl. Landlord says that she will bring her daughter to come and take the dog for a walk. (dog knows the daughter) If they were family I would go for it but the thing is if my dog got loose and ran away then I will be extremely upset. So I dont really want her dog sitting since the daughter is very young and mentally handicapped. This landlord is ridiculous. Does anyone know what the typical outcomes are for just letting it go to court? also any additional advice would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2013, 02:20 PM

34,090 posts, read 82,726,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by draines011488 View Post
She scheduled for the 7pm all next week and I will be working..
Also our place is still a mess with boxes and moving supplies and such....
Then the LL is choosing to waste their time.
She'll figure it out about a week after you're gone.

Quote:
says you need to clean to get out of the lease if you don't then our agreement is voided.
Once you are packed up and actually out... take the time needed to clean.
Then turn in keys and ask for a walk through inspection.

Until you're packed up and out doing so is as foolish as showing a home in disarray.

Quote:
also any additional advice would be appreciated.
Just smile and nod... as you go on with your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina