Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 06:24 AM

84 posts, read 121,189 times

Advertisements

There you go.I have looked at that site in the past.Good information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 02:35 PM

8 posts, read 10,571 times
I read with great appreciation all what you guys said about moving from the north to NC. I live in Ct and is planning on retiring in another year or so and move to NC. My wife is will still be in the medical field. So in looking at Huntersville, what do you guys think?

Old 03-29-2014, 05:27 AM

I have never been there.But I'm sure you can obtain just about any information about the area on this forum.The wife and I are heading back down to NC in June for vaction.Our time frame for relocation to NC.Is somewhere in the next 12 -16 months,David

Old 03-29-2014, 07:21 AM

13,371 posts, read 27,034,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireb52 View Post
So in looking at Huntersville, what do you guys think?
Why not read these threads on Huntersville in the Charlotte sub-forum and join in on one that's appropriate?

//www.city-data.com/forum/charl...tersville.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/charl...divisions.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/charl...tersville.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/charl...otte-area.html

Old 03-29-2014, 07:49 AM

8 posts, read 10,571 times
Thanks David, I definitely rely on this site for information. In addition to that I will be doing some leg work late August as well. My kids are all grown so it's just my wife and I, even though she will still be working. My features are low crime areas and medical facilities so searching will be a bit easier than for the ones with kids. Hope to hear more on the topic.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:54 AM

Your welcome Sir.You are correct on the leg work.We Spent a week in NC last summer.Checked out many areas of NC.Allmost moved to Mebane last August,But delayed the move for a bit..This forum is a great resource.Fell free to PM me .David

Old 04-09-2014, 12:45 AM

1 posts, read 827 times
Ill be real honest. Dont move here. Do yourselves a favor and stay where you are from. Ive been here 10yrs and still havent found a real person. The first five yrs were great here than **** hit the fan. After the housing market bubble this place began to suck in a big way. People here are backstabbers. They will smile in ur face and talk crap about u all the way to thier church. I cant stand it here and Im stuck because im seperated and i live my child. This state is my hell. The wages are slavery. Lincoln supposedly freed the slaves. Not in north carolina. No bull**** i made more money on long island as a 15 yr old boy than i do here as a 37 yr old man. I work in the biggest hospital in charlotte by the way in nursing. Absolutely pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina