Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2006, 01:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,485 times

Advertisements

I am planning to move to North Carolina in about 6months with my boyfriend. Currently were living in York Pennsylvania and we don't like it here at all. I was wondering if someone could please tell me where a few nice places are to live there and what else you can let me know about the state. We were thinking about moving to Matthews. I appreciate any kinda suggestions.
Thank You
ktlew86
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2006, 03:18 PM

1,540 posts, read 5,561,845 times
I have a friend that lives in Matthews and loves it there. She works for the Chamber of Commerce. I myself live in Raleigh and think being a young family you may find a little bit more to do here. Not only for yourself but your child. If I can help you in any way feel free to email me.

Regards,

Debbie

Old 04-23-2006, 07:25 PM

61 posts, read 240,701 times
I live just outside of Greensboro in Rockingham County. There is lots to do in the Triad area (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and High Point)

Old 09-07-2007, 04:56 PM

1 posts, read 1,474 times
Default NC bound

OK We're from Toms River NJ bought property in Caswell a couple of years ago now not sure of the area (Cherry Grove) any insight ?
Of course we're still trying to sell @ the Jersey Shore so not sure how much longer we'll be in limbo

Old 09-08-2007, 06:07 AM

1,417 posts, read 6,905,951 times
As you mentioned, the Matthews area would be nice. LOTS to do in the Charlotte area (museums, the arts, parks, greenways, botanical gardens, theme park/water park, indoor waterpark, NFL/NBA, awesome downtown, lakes, rock-climbing @ Crowders Mnt. SP, whitewater center, tons of restaurants/shopping, etc., etc.).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina