U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2008, 08:54 PM

4 posts, read 13,014 times

Advertisements

My husband and I just moved to Clinton and I am looking for recommendations for different physicians and the like. I have an 11 month old and would like to know if anyone knows of pediatricians and mothers day out programs that they can recommend. I also am wondering about dentists, hairstylists. All of the people you need once you move. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2008, 01:27 PM

4 posts, read 13,014 times
Well I finally have an appointment with Dr Conway. It took forever to get in. I had heard about Dr Carr before you responded and tried calling his office and was told he no longer accepted new patients. Is Dr McCullen a family doctor? It took forever to get in. I might give your wife a try, what salon is she in? I wasn't very happy with where I went last time. Thanks for the responses. Any other farorites I should check out now that we are in the area?

Old 05-11-2008, 08:02 AM

1 posts, read 4,080 times
Talking dentist-----vet

ok. iam glad that u like dr. conway!!

for dentist i go to Dr. sink, he is probabaly full of patients but there is no harm in trying him cause he is good with kids and adults, when you get injections he wouldnt let u see the needle the whole time that u were in the office, unless u wnat to see it! he does so that way the kids or adults wont be nervous or scared!!! but he doesnt take medicaid, so if u have medicaid go to a doc in fayetteville they are really good, the one in clinton they have no patience for anybody!!!

now for the vet, you can go to dr. oglesby, i think i spell it right...
but he is really good with pets, that is where i take mine when i had it!
but my parents take their dog to the one in elizabeth town grooming, and they charge cheap for it and they do an EXCELLENT job!!!!

as for the hair, i have been to dozens of people and still havnt found the one that i like. but i can suggeste someone that iam going to, she is cheap and near!!! i dont know about her cutting but her perm are good!! and it only cost 34$ and my hair was long!! in most places it would cost about 70-110$
TERRIBLE!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 11:46 PM

983 posts, read 3,680,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairgirl79 View Post
My husband and I just moved to Clinton and I am looking for recommendations for different physicians and the like. I have an 11 month old and would like to know if anyone knows of pediatricians and mothers day out programs that they can recommend. I also am wondering about dentists, hairstylists. All of the people you need once you move. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Physician--Dr. Carr/Herring and Ginger McCullen--she's a Nurse Practioner, but she's fantastic!

General Physicians for you--Dr. Yang!!!!! He's da' bomb! Tell him "LeCarla" sent you! He's in the Medical Clinic with Dr. Herring.

Dentist--Dr. Kunzman (my ex-mother-in-law is one of his hygenists) or Dr. Honeycutt--I've been seeing him for years and he TRULY cares about his patients!

Mother's Day Out---Grace United Methodist Church, across the street from Hardees has a "preschool." But they don't accept them until they're 2--they can go 2 days a week. When they're 3 & 4, there are 3 & 4, possibly now 5 day programs. They only go 9am - 12pm. My youngest went there for 2 years and we loved it!

First Baptist on College Street---the one across the street from CVS has a program, and so does the Presbyterian Church.

Vets--Dr. Henry on Northeast Blvd past the State Employees' Credit Union. His wife works for Dr. Kunzman, if you want to "keep it in the family." LOL But he's very nice and very good.

For hair, try Tawnya Vann at Ultimate Hair Care on Fayetteville St. (592-2345 or 990-1387). She cut my daughter's hair when she was at Fantastic Sam's.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:20 AM

583 posts, read 2,659,505 times
it's been a few years, but part of the original poster's questions are relevant to me now

So, I'll ask again... Any suggestions/opinions on mother's day out, daycare, or play group options in Clinton?

Old 10-24-2011, 05:41 AM

983 posts, read 3,680,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erineieio View Post
it's been a few years, but part of the original poster's questions are relevant to me now

So, I'll ask again... Any suggestions/opinions on mother's day out, daycare, or play group options in Clinton?
Same ones mentioned in the previous post. If you want full-time day care, I'll be glad to list the "more popular" of those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina