Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 01:21 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
yes i vocally oppose men in female restrooms b/c i'm obsessed with stalking women in female restrooms. you nailed me to the wall. you are Perry Mason.
Well, now we can watch the third season of your life story!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDk4Aupwe1A

I can't wait to see Governor McCrory in his inaugural ball gown as well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 01:25 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times
‘Myths vs Facts’ about House Bill 2 released by NC Gov. Pat McCrory’s office | myfox8.com

McCroy refutes some myths about the law at the link.

one thing i did not know is the law allows people who had a 'sex change' to use the opposite sex restroom, b/c those people can have their sex changed on their birth certificate. as long as your birth certificate says you are a female, u can use the female bathroom. i don't agree with this because there is no such thing as a sex change operation. no man has ever obtained a female reproductive system, with a menustrual cycle and ability to get pregnant.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Well, now we can watch the third season of your life story!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDk4Aupwe1A

I can't wait to see Governor McCrory in his inaugural ball gown as well!
you are especially horrible at trash talk and the abuse of exclaimation marks doesn't help

Old 09-29-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
you are especially horrible at trash talk and the abuse of exclaimation marks doesn't help
Spell Check is your friend!!!!!!!

23,814 posts, read 34,693,648 times
Quote:
‘Myths vs Facts’ about House Bill 2 released by NC Gov. Pat McCrory’s office | myfox8.com

McCroy refutes some myths about the law at the link.

one thing i did not know is the law allows people who had a 'sex change' to use the opposite sex restroom, b/c those people can have their sex changed on their birth certificate. as long as your birth certificate says you are a female, u can use the female bathroom. i don't agree with this because there is no such thing as a sex change operation. no man has ever obtained a female reproductive system, with a menustrual cycle and ability to get pregnant.
Good grief. So I'm guessing that when a woman has to have a hysterectomy or goes through menopause, you don't think that they're women.

1,051 posts, read 1,599,174 times
Quote:
republicans aren't opposed to spending money on education. obviousy the debate is over how much and obviousy liberals never think any amount of money is enough. the premise that 'bad' schools are bad due to underfunding is easily refuted by observing that schools in DC and other places receive the most money but still have a lot of failing students.

you have no edience that majority of peole don't support the law. you act like you are the spokesperson for everybody.

legal bills are not proof the fights were not worth it. you don't oppose mccrory based on legal bills you oppose mccrory because you are a liberal, even if you are coy about it. anybody who thinks a photo id requrement to vote is racist is a a type of liberal and is invested in the Democrat party winning elections.
Him losing in the polls shows people don't like it. That is how you lose when people don't like your policies. Education spending in 1 thing everyone should agree on especially. Yes that shows it is not worth it when you lose everything you have put up and he knew going in ahead of time they would lose. It is just his way of showing people on the right he is with them, while screwing the state in the process.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Good grief. So I'm guessing that when a woman has to have a hysterectomy or goes through menopause, you don't think that they're women.
i don't think they are a woman if they don't have a uterus and ovaries , etc. apparently you are anti-science. i thought Democrats were the guardians of science and we cavemen republicans were anti-science

cosmetic surface surgery doesn't mean a man is a woman if the man still has a male reproductive system.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:33 PM

There's more to science than simple biology!

Old 09-29-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
Him losing in the polls shows people don't like it. That is how you lose when people don't like your policies. Education spending in 1 thing everyone should agree on especially. Yes that shows it is not worth it when you lose everything you have put up and he knew going in ahead of time they would lose. It is just his way of showing people on the right he is with them, while screwing the state in the process.
ok. as he points, out, no company has asked him if the state allows men into female restrooms when considering moving into the state. believe it or not, most people and businesses don't make decisions based on trasngender issues. you have not demonstrated that a majoiryt of women and girls want men in their faciliies. it does not appear you or your party care about women rights despite your 'war on women' narrative for the GOP.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:36 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,693,648 times
Quote:
i don't think they are a woman if they don't have a uterus and ovaries , etc. apparently you are anti-science. i thought Democrats were the guardians of science and we cavemen republicans were anti-science

cosmetic surface surgery doesn't mean a man is a woman if the man still has a male reproductive system.
If a woman has a hysterectomy, they are minus all or some of the plumbing, so thanks for admitting that you no longer consider them women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina