Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 09:19 PM

875 posts, read 1,161,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
There's nothing to stop a man from going in the women's bathroom and proclaiming himself to be a woman, either so you're presenting a red herring.

Isn't that exactly what I said? Any man can now go into a women's bathroom and avoid a trespass charge by claiming to be a woman.

Quote:
Proof, link, etc.?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...e64943682.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 01:09 AM

23,813 posts, read 34,654,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netbrad View Post
Oh no, that isn't how it works. As a man I can walk into any women's bathroom right now in a government building and if anyone gives me any crap about it I merely need to state that I am transgendered and identify as a woman. So I hope that all of you that support this law are willing to let other men get an eyeful of your wives and daughters.

This transgender bathroom movement was started in Charlotte by a convicted sex offender.
I'm female.

If you go into the women's bathroom, you won't see squat unless you get down on your hands and knees and peer under the stall door, which you don't have a right to do. At that point, I'll take a picture and press charges.

Old 08-06-2019, 06:01 AM

2,064 posts, read 1,640,756 times
Quote:
Isn't that exactly what I said? Any man can now go into a women's bathroom and avoid a trespass charge by claiming to be a woman.
No. You obviously don't know what transgendered means.

Quote:
So what? That individual didn't "start the transgender bathroom movement". There were multiple groups and many people involved. And its completely irrelevant anyway.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:13 AM

329 posts, read 249,704 times
Some folks just dont understand reality.

When a man with an Adam's apple tries to enter a girl's bathroom and the girls father or husband lays them flat out then they might realise the problem with them forcing their views on others.

Old 08-06-2019, 09:10 AM

2,064 posts, read 1,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoods Baptist View Post
Some folks just dont understand reality.

When a man with an Adam's apple tries to enter a girl's bathroom and the girls father or husband lays them flat out then they might realise the problem with them forcing their views on others.
The father or husband would then get arrested for trespass AND assault, lol. Great solution! I'm sure Jesus would approve.

Old 08-06-2019, 09:34 AM

875 posts, read 1,161,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
I'm female.

If you go into the women's bathroom, you won't see squat unless you get down on your hands and knees and peer under the stall door, which you don't have a right to do. At that point, I'll take a picture and press charges.
What if I have to walk through a locker room to get there? Would you be OK with this scenario:

https://komonews.com/news/local/man-...-bathroom-rule

Quote:
No. You obviously don't know what transgendered means.
"denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex." Even though science says I'm a male I can mentally be a female if I choose too at any time I like because gender is also fluid. You are not allowed to question anyone's sense of gender identity or else you will be labeled a bigot.

Quote:
So what? That individual didn't "start the transgender bathroom movement". There were multiple groups and many people involved. And its completely irrelevant anyway.
He was the lead advocate in Charlotte based on his position in the LBGT Chamber of Commerce. It is absolutely relevant because a sex offender advocated for legislation that intrudes on the privacy of others.

Old 08-06-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
The father or husband would then get arrested for trespass AND assault, lol. Great solution! I'm sure Jesus would approve.
Nothing wrong with blocking a door to protect my family. And if a little transistor had a problem with me standing there and tried to push me then at that point i am simply acting in self defense. Maybe I identify as a door?

Good luck to them trying to get physical with a hog farmer raised on grits and cornbread LOL. Heck, you know what, that actually sounds like a fun time! I like a good punch in the jaw, kinda warms me up.

And you're darn right the Lord would approve. Yall seem to forget he whipped the money changers and threw them out. He was a carpenter, he wasn't a little fellow.

Old 08-06-2019, 10:48 AM

23,813 posts, read 34,654,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoods Baptist View Post
Nothing wrong with blocking a door to protect my family. And if a little transistor had a problem with me standing there and tried to push me then at that point i am simply acting in self defense. Maybe I identify as a door?

Good luck to them trying to get physical with a hog farmer raised on grits and cornbread LOL. Heck, you know what, that actually sounds like a fun time! I like a good punch in the jaw, kinda warms me up.

And you're darn right the Lord would approve. Yall seem to forget he whipped the money changers and threw them out. He was a carpenter, he wasn't a little fellow.
Did someone designate you as the bathroom police?

Old 08-06-2019, 10:55 AM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,118 times
Quote:
I suspect he's been doing this since grade school.

Old 08-06-2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Yes, I am the protector of my family. Glad we cleared that up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina