Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 10:06 AM

4,540 posts, read 3,741,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
The worst part of the system is the selection. NC ABC doesn't even carry certain products that other states have over a dozen different brands of.

Fortunately many online liquor stores will ship to NC so not all is lost.

Yes, can you please let us know of the online stores that will ship to NC that you use? I'm sick of these ABC stores with no selection at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2019, 10:40 AM

2,064 posts, read 1,641,105 times
Out of state shipments of alcohol directly to consumers are illegal in NC. No one can receive an alcohol shipment from out of state unless they’re a licensed wholesaler. Period.

Old 10-14-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
Out of state shipments of alcohol directly to consumers are illegal in NC. No one can receive an alcohol shipment from out of state unless they’re a licensed wholesaler. Period.

A quick search found several online sellers that will ship to NC - so not bad! One site only shipped to 15 states and NC was one of them.

Old 10-14-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
A quick search found several online sellers that will ship to NC - so not bad! One site only shipped to 15 states and NC was one of them.
I'm surprised they're willing to break the law. Please provide a link. Thanks.

Old 10-15-2019, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I'm surprised they're willing to break the law. Please provide a link. Thanks.
Apparently, plenty of them are willing to do so. A neighbor just had liquor delivered from out of state to his house. He just had to be there for a signature and present ID. Are we allowed to post links like that? Figured we were not...

Old 10-15-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Apparently, plenty of them are willing to do so. A neighbor just had liquor delivered from out of state to his house. He just had to be there for a signature and present ID. Are we allowed to post links like that? Figured we were not...
I don't know why not, and you just asked for links yesterday.

How about sending them in a DM?

Old 10-15-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I don't know why not, and you just asked for links yesterday.

How about sending them in a DM?

I was expecting DMs, yes. What's the big deal anyway with you searching for this? It took me 30 sec to do this so I know you can search also. I know YOU spend a considerable of time on C-D. Here's a hint, the name of the site starts with A that refers to the name of a card playing game.

Old 10-15-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
I was expecting DMs, yes. What's the big deal anyway with you searching for this? It took me 30 sec to do this so I know you can search also. I know YOU spend a considerable of time on C-D. Here's a hint, the name of the site starts with A that refers to the name of a card playing game.
Yes, I found Ace. They don't sell the one item I'm hoping to find. And thats the only one I've found. Why are you being so obtuse?
Did you get any DM's? Are you aware of any sites other than Ace? Btw, I asked the exact same question as you, so whats the big deal?

Your weird, snarky comment about how much time you think I spend on this site is irrelevant.

Old 10-15-2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Yes, I found Ace. They don't sell the one item I'm hoping to find. And thats the only one I've found. Why are you being so obtuse?
Did you get any DM's? Are you aware of any sites other than Ace? Btw, I asked the exact same question as you, so whats the big deal?

Your weird, snarky comment about how much time you think I spend on this site is irrelevant.

Oh, so the item you are hoping to find doesn't exist, so you think nobody sends liquor to NC? The world doesn't revolve around you - plenty of people buy liquor from online sites and they receive it reliably.

I know other sites other than Ace - and I found that by searching - something you could easily do with the amount of time you spend on C-D. Everyone knows your previous screen name btw, so we all know you spend endless amounts of time here.

You asked the same question as me, but have you gotten any replies or DMs? I'm the only one replying to your same question.

BTW, I just ordered a great liquor bottle from Ace and it's coming to an NC address obviously. Will let you know if I get it - (I'm sure I will and enjoy it). Could care less if it's against the law.

Old 10-15-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Oh, so the item you are hoping to find doesn't exist, so you think nobody sends liquor to NC? The world doesn't revolve around you - plenty of people buy liquor from online sites and they receive it reliably.
What?? The item I want exist definitely exists, no idea what you're talking about, I said Ace doesn't sell it. I'm still waiting for you to say who all these internet sellers are that you claim to know. So far, nothing but Ace, wich I already know about. You're not the fount of knowledge you claim to be.

Quote:
I know other sites other than Ace - and I found that by searching - something you could easily do with the amount of time you spend on C-D. Everyone knows your previous screen name btw, so we all know you spend endless amounts of time here.
Wow, you've got quite a burr under your saddle apparently. No idea why or what its about. And no idea what you're talking about...previous screen names? Relevance? What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Why are you attacking me? Endless amounts of time? Huh? Stick to the topic or don't post anything.

If you know other online sellers, lets hear them.

Quote:
You asked the same question as me, but have you gotten any replies or DMs? I'm the only one replying to your same question.
No, I haven't. You're really not making any sense at all. If my posts bother you so much, my advice is to ignore them. You'll be happier.

Quote:
BTW, I just ordered a great liquor bottle from Ace and it's coming to an NC address obviously. Will let you know if I get it - (I'm sure I will and enjoy it). Could care less if it's against the law.
Good deal. I don't care either. And its obviously apparent you don't know any other online seller than Ace. So thanks for nothing! Bye-bye.

Last edited by Edward Teach; 10-15-2019 at 06:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina