Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2020, 10:29 AM

1,204 posts, read 765,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Very weak. Heck, my nephew's 3 year old son is so over using 2 hands for a glass, unless his parents make him, for a big glass.

I do believe that Karma is getting busy with Trump. Lately, it seems like most things tie back to an incident where he made fun of someone else. As we used to say in the late 60s/early 70s. Karma is a b****.

I know that people are just calling it "weak" and comparing him to little kids. But, I've been around people who had experienced stroke and holding something with two hands is one of the things they do. They can't use one hand to drink water without spilling it everywhere.

It's also possible that he played so much golf (with everything happening right now!) and sprained the muscles on his tiny hand.

Old 06-16-2020, 12:54 PM

23,809 posts, read 34,457,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchChile View Post
I know that people are just calling it "weak" and comparing him to little kids. But, I've been around people who had experienced stroke and holding something with two hands is one of the things they do. They can't use one hand to drink water without spilling it everywhere.

It's also possible that he played so much golf (with everything happening right now!) and sprained the muscles on his tiny hand.
I like to think that Karma is getting ready to give him a good dose of his own medicine.

Old 06-16-2020, 06:52 PM

3,655 posts, read 3,904,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte485 View Post
It doesn’t matter that the terms are the same.

Trump leaves NC for Jacksonville after he stands up to a rogue democratic governor who is out to get him, but trump made an unprecedented move to move the convention to sh ow them who’s boss!

It’s just a messaging ploy To show trump is tough....
Basically every event is still being held in Charlotte except his acceptance party.

He and Cooper did and probably will retain a good working relationship after all of their time together recovering from the hurricanes.

If you were governor I doubt you could allow going against every health expert and risk NC's solid reputation by abandoning every safety protocol just for an egotistical president to his packed audience oc l;,,,,

Old 06-17-2020, 12:21 PM

1,204 posts, read 765,934 times
Quote:
I like to think that Karma is getting ready to give him a good dose of his own medicine.
Oh it is. Especially that slo-mo walk coming down that ramp.

All I am saying that he might be hiding something else... like having a major stroke.

Old 06-18-2020, 11:29 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,444,647 times
Quote:

Yeah, a Mar-A-Lago MAGA Margarita:

2oz Tequila
1oz Lime Juice
1oz Clorox
1oz Lysol Concentrate

Wet the glass with a slice of lime and instead of salt, use hydroxychloroquine to coat the rim.

The perfect way to end your day, after listening to one of Trump's speeches in Tulsa or Jacksonville.

Aren't you glad you live in Charlotte!

Old 06-23-2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:
But life’s never been good to him on many levels: It’s evident that he’s never had a group of close friends otherwise he’d know that humility would make others like him. If he lifted up and respected others like he does himself, he’d know the happiness of having friends in sharing life’s journey.

The poor man thinks pleasure comes from one-upping another man by having a bigger boat or airplane or his name slapped on the side of buildings.

Karma has been shorting him in many aspects of life, the ones money can’t buy.

Old 06-23-2020, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Yeah, a Mar-A-Lago MAGA Margarita:

2oz Tequila
1oz Lime Juice
1oz Clorox
1oz Lysol Concentrate

Wet the glass with a slice of lime and instead of salt, use hydroxychloroquine to coat the rim.

The perfect way to end your day, after listening to one of Trump's speeches in Tulsa or Jacksonville.

Aren't you glad you live in Charlotte!
I’m going to defend him on wanting there to Be a easy Weapon in the COVID fight. He hasn’t acted any differently than of us would about hoping something would be effective.

All of us have believed in things that turned out to be untrue.

The media’s slant is obvious in efforts to prove him wrong no matter what the subject at hand is. That’s why the COVID-19 crisis will be exaggerated all the way until the election. The day after you might hear the truth of where we are in degree of risk.

Old 06-24-2020, 06:45 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,159,468 times
Will all of you democrat voters that have posted here so far melt down if Trump wins re-election?

IN KIND: If the exact same happened in every way with #44, your "blabber" wouldn't exist.

Old 06-24-2020, 07:01 AM

6,081 posts, read 4,559,187 times
There is some discussion now to have part of the Democratic convention in Charlotte.

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/06/18/repu...otte-cnn-says/

Old 06-24-2020, 07:22 AM

4,980 posts, read 5,344,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Will all of you democrat voters that have posted here so far melt down if Trump wins re-election?

IN KIND: If the exact same happened in every way with #44, your "blabber" wouldn't exist.

Will you have a meltdown if Joe Biden wins? And shall we talk about it for 4 years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina