Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 08:52 PM

16 posts, read 10,120 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure what Archer smokes but I'd like some of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2021, 12:25 PM

926 posts, read 828,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiewuf View Post
Not sure were you get your false info but the Fayetteville metro is Cumberland, Harnett and Hoke counties with Harnett county being the only county added recently. That's what heavily skews the growth numbers of the metro area. Northern Harnett county is influenced by Raleigh not Fayetteville but who cares. Your numbers are so far off base it not even funny. I'm not going to argue with someone who disagrees with fact based numbers and acts like off the wall numbers out of somebodies head are the gospel. BTW, Raleigh's metro is growing so fast Harnett county will be made up in no time and hardly made a difference anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayett...ropolitan_area
Good morning Reginald,

I'll go ahead and give you a few lessons for todays class on the difference between a metropolitan statistical area and combined statistical area and how it relates to Fayetteville and the rest of North Carolina.

Fayetteville's MSA consists of Harnett, Hoke, and Cumberland counties

No, Harnett County in its entirety severely leans towards Fayetteville, which is the reason for the change. There is much more growth in southern Harnett than northern Harnett, hence there are more schools in southern Harnett, including a three new ones recently constructed.

Fayetteville's CSA consists of Cumberland, Harnett, Hoke, Moore, Lee, Robeson, and Scotland counties.
Previously, Moore, Lee, and Harnett were all a part of either the Raleigh MSA or the Raleigh-Durham CSA, also known as the Research Triangle. Now they are not, due to those counties having a higher economic drawl and larger number of commuters into the CSA's major principle city, which is Fayetteville.

I'm going out for coffee with a few friends on this beautiful Pittsburgh day (low 50's), and I'd hope you do the same, although I'd recommend a good lunch for you, maybe that's the reason you're so angry and bitter.

With love.

Old 02-27-2021, 01:01 PM

16 posts, read 10,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer705 View Post
Good morning Reginald,

I'll go ahead and give you a few lessons for todays class on the difference between a metropolitan statistical area and combined statistical area and how it relates to Fayetteville and the rest of North Carolina.

Fayetteville's MSA consists of Harnett, Hoke, and Cumberland counties

No, Harnett County in its entirety severely leans towards Fayetteville, which is the reason for the change. There is much more growth in southern Harnett than northern Harnett, hence there are more schools in southern Harnett, including a three new ones recently constructed.

Fayetteville's CSA consists of Cumberland, Harnett, Hoke, Moore, Lee, Robeson, and Scotland counties.
Previously, Moore, Lee, and Harnett were all a part of either the Raleigh MSA or the Raleigh-Durham CSA, also known as the Research Triangle. Now they are not, due to those counties having a higher economic drawl and larger number of commuters into the CSA's major principle city, which is Fayetteville.

I'm going out for coffee with a few friends on this beautiful Pittsburgh day (low 50's), and I'd hope you do the same, although I'd recommend a good lunch for you, maybe that's the reason you're so angry and bitter.

With love.
You live in your own made up world. I'm not angry or bitter but it sounds like you are for some reason. I'm simply stick with the facts and there's nothing you can teach me about NC population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina