Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2021, 04:31 PM

3,655 posts, read 3,899,119 times

Advertisements

Not bad, so take note all you naysayers.

Now if we could get them to pick up all the trash along the highways. It's such a blight and worse in NC than many other states, dare I say even Atlanta as far as the interstates only.

Story:

https://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst...drive-in/43012
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2021, 08:07 PM

231 posts, read 229,571 times
LOL. Wallethub=clickbait crap.

Old 01-27-2021, 02:57 AM

1,730 posts, read 2,553,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buxton Bagpipes View Post
LOL. Wallethub=clickbait crap.
Exactly.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:23 AM

10,331 posts, read 11,314,284 times
North Carolina is a state that appears to try harder than most to do right by its road network, particularly its multi-lane highways (like its 4-lane divided and 5-lane surface highways, and its controlled-access superhighways).

The state has really been making an all-out effort to economically capitalize on its advantageous geographical location as a South Atlantic, Eastern Seaboard state with great access to the population centers of both the Southeast and the Northeast) by very wisely investing very heavily in maintaining, upgrading and expanding its road network.

As someone who has had to do a lot of driving during and throughout much of my life (including on rural roads and including in the state of North Carolina), I can say that I really truly appreciate what a state like North Carolina has done and continues to do maintain and upgrade its road network.

And I can also say that, while no state can claim to be perfect, North Carolina is deserving of recognition for its continued work in maintaining, upgrading and expanding its road network, even if that recognition comes in what is an obvious clickbait article.

Cheers to North Carolina for making every effort to improve itself by properly investing in its road network.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina