Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2007, 04:10 PM

1,408 posts, read 8,022,182 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are planning to move to the coast this year. I currently work in real estate (in massachusetts), as a marketing coordinator. The bulk of my responsibilities is designing all the advertising for our agents, their listings and for the company, direct mail, brochures for developments, flyers for listings (I'm not sure what you call them but here in mass we call them feature sheets) and email advertisements or email blasts. My background is in graphic design so i use my design skills to create professional looking materials for our agents. I have almost 7 years of experience. I am on the fence as to what I should do (job wise) once we finally do move and would like the opportunity to get your (realtors) feedback on some ideas I have on expanding my career. I would be happy to show you my work and would like some feedback on where to go careerwise. What I am hoping to do is a GIGANTIC step for me and before I get too far I want to know if there is a need in NC. I'd prefer PM than public just in case it is something that could work. Thank you realtors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina