Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2007, 02:59 PM

4 posts, read 14,119 times

Advertisements

i have been reading what people are saying about rocky mount, well let me tell you i use to live their then i moved back to pa what a big mistake that was my kids went to school in rocky mount and they did great the people are nice their i love and miss rocky mount thats why i am moveing back this summer for good i will never leave rocky mount again, you just have to know where to go its a great place
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2007, 12:37 PM

24 posts, read 79,073 times
I lved there also and my whole family loved it. Just dont move in a flood plane. People are awsome. These people where I live now are backward or in bred or something Hudson NC

Old 04-07-2007, 06:38 PM

4 posts, read 14,119 times
Thumbs up nc-gal

hi thank you, yes i love rocky mount cant wait to be back snow for easter wow!!!!! thank you

Old 08-07-2008, 05:58 PM

3 posts, read 13,940 times
i would love to hear where the "good" areas are... I have found a house near cokey rd & 97 that i will be placing an offer on in a few days i just needed more research. this website has some people that are so NEGATIVE about the city and others that are super positive. i just need a small town to raise my family in. please help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina