Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2010, 03:07 PM

776 posts, read 1,684,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC~Carolina View Post
My update : 3 more letters just arrived.
One letter deying that I get EUC(2nd yr), I figure this is part 2 to the letter I recieved yesterday denying my 2nd year UI.

Ok, on to the next.... ok, I qualify for a full round of tier four at my first year rate for 6 weeks....

On to the last letter, you qaulify for 20 weeks of EB also at my last years rate.

2 letters were dated Sept 22nd, same as the previous 3 from this weekend.
My tier 4 letter is dated Sept 27th.
It will run out in 5 weeks.
My ONLY good news , was none of the 3 letters seems to have no more over payments (so far)

I can say,
if this plays out and I do get my EB until my year is over, I do come out ahead in the long run... even with the $120.00 overpayment.
My first year weekly amount is exactly $50 more a week than this 2nd year has been.
You seem to be ahead of me because I just got my Ineligible Claim - Monetary Determination Letter today. Yet, I've only gotten 3 OP letters, and it doesn't total those 13 weeks. Maybe tomorrow.

I had already gotten a Monetary Determination Letter for Tier 4, on Tuesday of last week. That was before all the stuff hit the fan, I guess. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be getting an EB letter tomorrow and the denial of 2nd year EUC (which I already knew I didn't qualify for).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 03:15 PM

32 posts, read 48,640 times
my update 5 letters today
1st letter wage transcript
2nd eligible for 2nd tier
3rd eligible for 4th tier
4th not eligible for EUC so I guess that cancels my 2nd and
3rd letters
5th eligible for extended benefits, so i guess thats what i'll be getting from now on

I checked the ESC website and it still says benefits exhausted, guess it's gonna take a while for them to update the site.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:21 PM

31 posts, read 42,744 times
Received my Eligible letter for EB today! (Revision letter) So knowing how the system is right now I called ESC up to ask them to look at my claim. Yesterday I had OP total of about $792 and Mondays payment was 50% less and was told the remainder was being sent over to be waived.

He looked at my case and there were no OP left and said my EB would start on Sunday for 14 weeks. Will believe it when I see it Monday morning.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:31 PM

36 posts, read 56,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbb View Post
Received my Eligible letter for EB today! (Revision letter) So knowing how the system is right now I called ESC up to ask them to look at my claim. Yesterday I had OP total of about $792 and Mondays payment was 50% less and was told the remainder was being sent over to be waived.

He looked at my case and there were no OP left and said my EB would start on Sunday for 14 weeks. Will believe it when I see it Monday morning.
!!

Congratulations! That is good news (right?). I am thinking positive thoughts for you. And I hope you are reimbursed for that 50% deduction.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:35 PM

36 posts, read 56,723 times
All 3 letters I received today were dated 9/22/2010. I hope I have another letter coming that says I am eligible for EB. I am worried that the wage transcript and monetary determination (one of the 3 dated September 22) said "claim has indefinite/ineligible disqualifications" in the bottom left.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:

There's good news. I hope that's how I shake out also.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjerliz View Post
All 3 letters I received today were dated 9/22/2010. I hope I have another letter coming that says I am eligible for EB. I am worried that the wage transcript and monetary determination (one of the 3 dated September 22) said "claim has indefinite/ineligible disqualifications" in the bottom left.
Eh, I got that too. Although that was the only letter I got. I'm still waiting on the EB letter. That'd be nice.

My big concern is that I successfully filed on Sunday, yet there's still nothing showing up in my account nor is it marked in my online ESC account. I don't know whats going on there.

Old 09-28-2010, 04:17 PM

330 posts, read 460,872 times
Quote:
those "claim has indefinite/ineligible" letters are the going back in time letters, to deny us all a 2nd year of benefits.

a 2nd letter that i have 11 weeks worth of...well, some unknown Tier of EUC, since it doesnt say Tier 2 3 or 4. it only says EUC. last time i saw that, it was Tier 1, but thats hard to believe.

and the EB letter. isnt a bit odd they are sending EB letters to people still in some phase of EUC Tiers? i dont remember them doing that last time.

Old 09-28-2010, 04:19 PM

407 posts, read 660,884 times
Quote:

DID your EB letter say 20 weeks originally? and then they deducted weeks to offset the OP?
ORRRR
was it 14 weeks to start with???
curious

Old 09-28-2010, 04:20 PM

407 posts, read 660,884 times
Quote:
all of the WAGE TRANSCRIPTION letters i have seen
related to the 2nd year that is being taken back

CHECK THE DATES for the year
they should be from 2010 - 2011

and should relate to the 2nd year

check and let us know
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina