Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2009, 06:34 PM

12 posts, read 40,584 times

Advertisements

Long story...

I recently came upon 2 "Echo" Dunn High School year-books from the 1960 & 1961 years. They were thrown in my father-in-laws front yard some 50+ years ago in knightdale, NC, and he was never able to find the owners... The books were packed away, and finally un-earthed a week ago!

Given that the owners names are in the books, And we imagine that they may have been sweet-hearts at the time... Boy & girl of course, But who knows!

Both of the books are in pretty good shape, given that they are 50+ years old. The 1961 edition has a picture of "Paul Newman" in it, and looks as if it was signed... Maybe by Paul.

To get to the point... The books were owned by Frankie (Frank) Jackson, and Pamela (Pam) Henry of Dunn, NC (Pam's home address is in the 1960 book).

Any ideas how I might find these 2 people, or their family. And yes, I have gone to most of the common web-sites looking, with no luck... What I would really love is a class-mate that might know either of these people.

And yes, I am asking a lot...

Give me some ideas!

Thanks a bunch,

Guitto
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 10:03 PM
vq1

134 posts, read 680,961 times
Default Try this

Dunn Hi has a fairly active alumni association operating as Dunn High School Friends.

The contact person on this link is the former Chairwoman of the association from 2001 - 2003 and might be able to obtain the information or put those in touch with you.

DHS Friends ~ Dunn High School Alumni Association

Good luck!

Old 11-10-2009, 11:01 PM

Default Appreciate the info

THanks for the pointer...

Old 11-11-2009, 09:19 PM

Default That was a hit

That was a hit... Mary Lemuel Blalock new both Pamela & Frankie...

Thanks soo much for the pointer

turned out that Pam & frank were a couple and got married... at least for a while

Thanks again

ME_Guitto
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina