Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2006, 04:32 PM

1 posts, read 4,694 times

Advertisements

Hi!

I am thinking about moving to North Carolina in September. I have reseached both Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham areas, but I am still undecided on which would be the best move for me. I am moving from Pittsburgh PA and would like to find a job in my field Marketing. Any one know which city has the best opportunites for Marketing? Which city is better for young singles? Which city has more diversity? Anything that you can add will be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks in Advance,
KaramelDeelight
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2006, 07:39 PM

1 posts, read 4,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelDeelight
Hi!

I am thinking about moving to North Carolina in September. I have reseached both Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham areas, but I am still undecided on which would be the best move for me. I am moving from Pittsburgh PA and would like to find a job in my field Marketing. Any one know which city has the best opportunites for Marketing? Which city is better for young singles? Which city has more diversity? Anything that you can add will be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks in Advance,
KaramelDeelight
pick Charlotte for every reason that you are looking for...

Old 02-27-2006, 06:25 AM

1,540 posts, read 5,561,845 times
Karamel,

Both are very nice citys. Good luck on whichever you choose. I moved to Raleigh from Connecticut. I was very unsure of the move, but wouldn't change anything. I absolutely love it. My children now call this home and I am not moving anywhere. I have a friend in Charlotte, and to tell you the truth I prefer Raleigh. I have just received a real estate license and am working for Coldwell Banker HPW. If you are ever interested in seeing the City or surrounding areas I would love to show you. I can even email or mail you some local info if that would help in anyway. As far as the young single thing, my children are in their 20's and LOVE it here. My son bartends downtown and I'll tell you what it's booming down there. I know a young girl that moved back to Charlotte because her mom is there. She works in Dental field and can't wait to move back to Raleigh. I think for the young people this is a more popular place. Let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Debbie

Old 04-07-2006, 12:14 PM

29 posts, read 244,722 times
Hi. I'm also coming to Raleigh, NC on April 17th. And I was actually looking for someone to show me around. I'm coming w/ my husband, and we're looking into relocating, most likely to Raleigh, over Charlotte. Would you be interested in showing us maybe around, or pointing out where to go and where not to go, Debbie?

Old 04-07-2006, 01:22 PM

3 posts, read 12,809 times
hi karamel my name is miguel and im from jersey city new jersey and my family and i are thinking of relocating to raleigh i read that you just received your realestate licensense how is life for a realestate agent in raleigh i would love to hear it because i have my license here in new jersey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
View detailed profiles of: