Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 09:40 PM

89 posts, read 166,970 times

Advertisements

First stop is Minot in the morning for the job fair. I'll spend a couple days in Minot filling out applications then move over to Williston then down to Dickinson. The goal is to find a job. I attached a few pictures of my humble abode for the next 15 days.
Attached Thumbnails
Leaving from MN tonight on a journey west-front-seat.jpg   Leaving from MN tonight on a journey west-back.jpg   Leaving from MN tonight on a journey west-bed.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 10:10 PM

55 posts, read 123,314 times
Good Luck

Be Safe....

Old 11-16-2011, 10:15 PM

88 posts, read 219,967 times
DAMN! That is one stocked out vee-hicle! I promise I'm not trying to throw a wrench in anything, but I have a question that comes from someone that has yet to experience freezing car temps.

When liquid freezes, it expands. Will that have any adverse effect on the cases of water you have piled up in the back? This same question applies to the case of delicious Mt. Dew in the front seat area, which I applaud you for not putting that in the back and the water up front. I like the priorities.

Is there a heater in that tool box that will keep tiny explosions from happening? As I said, I'm just curious because it just doesn't get that cold down here in the Southeast.

I look forward to reading about what happens. Good luck!

Old 11-16-2011, 10:17 PM

941 posts, read 1,910,469 times
Good luck and have a safe trip, good thing you are not too far......

Old 11-16-2011, 10:27 PM

21 posts, read 38,809 times
Drive safe!

Old 11-16-2011, 11:03 PM

287 posts, read 687,949 times
I wish you the best Man keep us updated. If theres something I can do from you, like, looking up for information etc, let me know.

Peace , Jax.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:11 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,353,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagKing View Post
DAMN! That is one stocked out vee-hicle! I promise I'm not trying to throw a wrench in anything, but I have a question that comes from someone that has yet to experience freezing car temps.

When liquid freezes, it expands. Will that have any adverse effect on the cases of water you have piled up in the back? This same question applies to the case of delicious Mt. Dew in the front seat area, which I applaud you for not putting that in the back and the water up front. I like the priorities.

Is there a heater in that tool box that will keep tiny explosions from happening? As I said, I'm just curious because it just doesn't get that cold down here in the Southeast.

I look forward to reading about what happens. Good luck!
It shouldn't explode, it should be fine. I've left bottles of water and other things in the car overnight or longer before. My husband always has Mtn. Dew cans stocked in his work truck, we've never had anything cause a mess.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:12 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,353,611 times
Good luck and drive safe! It's supposed to be nasty over the next few days!

Old 11-17-2011, 10:22 AM

25,805 posts, read 16,456,078 times
If the plastic water bottles freeze they will just be solid but won't break. The plastic will allow for expansion. Aluminum cans are another story.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:40 PM

941 posts, read 1,910,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
It shouldn't explode, it should be fine. I've left bottles of water and other things in the car overnight or longer before. My husband always has Mtn. Dew cans stocked in his work truck, we've never had anything cause a mess.
Once we didn't have a fridge in our room so my hubby use to put his soda cans and beer cans right in the snow, then he would have to find them believe me he would find them especially the beer, lol.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota