Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 10:36 PM

4 posts, read 6,920 times

Advertisements

I live in ky I have read a lot of the post here on line but general is basin a good company and it looks like i will be working in belfeild will trying to find housing there be easier there in belfeild than williston and does belfeild have man camps i have a final skpe interview so i will know for sure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 10:54 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
Not sure about housing. Do you mean Missouri Basin....rumor here is they are a good local Mom & Pop co. based in Beulah, N.D. There is a gal, Gayla66 do a search and ask her questions. her hubby was offered a job couple weeks ago for by M. Basin, for Beulah, but they are going to go to Texas, same co. they preferred Texas over N.D., lil less wages, lots easier weather etc. There were threads on here re; Missouri Basin, ppl had asked about same things....read thru the lists, you'll find them. Good luck, from what I've heard there is no reliable housing w/in 100 miles to Williston, unless you get housing offered. I am pretty sure he had housing offered, but not positive.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:05 PM

Yes that is missouri basin and thanks for the info

Old 12-22-2011, 08:00 AM

581 posts, read 2,215,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Not sure about housing. Do you mean Missouri Basin....rumor here is they are a good local Mom & Pop co. based in Beulah, N.D. There is a gal, Gayla66 do a search and ask her questions. her hubby was offered a job couple weeks ago for by M. Basin, for Beulah, but they are going to go to Texas, same co. they preferred Texas over N.D., lil less wages, lots easier weather etc. There were threads on here re; Missouri Basin, ppl had asked about same things....read thru the lists, you'll find them. Good luck, from what I've heard there is no reliable housing w/in 100 miles to Williston, unless you get housing offered. I am pretty sure he had housing offered, but not positive.
Missouri Basin is not mom and pop anymore. Since 2010. Mill City Capital Portfolio -- Mill City Capital And they are based in Belfield, ND.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:53 PM

Thanks for the replies now just waiting on the background check now i have been told it would be ross

Old 12-22-2011, 06:07 PM

101 posts, read 219,094 times
MBI doesn't provide housing, but they do help you find it...wait till you get there...

Old 12-22-2011, 08:09 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kychlo View Post
Missouri Basin is not mom and pop anymore. Since 2010. Mill City Capital Portfolio -- Mill City Capital And they are based in Belfield, ND.
huh, Gayla66 husband was offered a job a couple weeks ago, and was told they have an office in Belfield, but home based in Beulah. anyway, they have They are original to N.D., from back in 80's. Glad to hear they are that big now, gayla and hubby are taking a job w/ them in Texas, last I heard. Anyway, they have a good rep in the area. but, doesn't really matter, just what I was told by someone who interviewed w/ them.,and Gayla hubby was offered housing, i think that was in Belfield, but wanted to bring the wife. She may not mind being asked, she was happy to help last I spoke to her.

Last edited by JanND; 12-22-2011 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: rewrite sentence

Old 12-22-2011, 09:09 PM

249 posts, read 645,284 times
scared2 - What type position were you offered?

Old 12-23-2011, 12:10 PM

feild frac operator

Old 12-24-2011, 01:11 PM

45 posts, read 125,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scared2 View Post
I live in ky I have read a lot of the post here on line but general is basin a good company and it looks like i will be working in belfeild will trying to find housing there be easier there in belfeild than williston and does belfeild have man camps i have a final skpe interview so i will know for sure
I work out of Belfield. There are not a lot of man camps there (none that I could see). It's a VERY small town. Three gas stations, no red lights, two diners, about 3 motels. It looks like there are a few places to park a travel trailer, but it looks like it's on someone's property.

I live in Dickinson at a campground. It's about a 25 min drive to Belfield- almost all highway. There's homes, apartments, motels, etc here available. From all the building, there should be a ton more in the spring.

PM me if you want more info.

Eric
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota