Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 09:29 AM

122 posts, read 573,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwconne View Post
why do you "choose" to be gay ??? "Choose" straight and be accepted anywhere....... then you won't have to wonder ?????
Here's a perfect example of the people of the plains states. It is like there is zero cerebral activity in their heads.

Jwconne, no one in this thread is gay. Probably not even the OP.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:45 PM

488 posts, read 1,025,248 times
Default spelling bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ldfuse View Post
Or the ability to type a coherant sentence with proper punctuation and grammar.

There is a hearing today in Bismarck:

Adding Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity as a Protected Class in North Dakota
Hearing Scheduled for SB 2278
Tuesday, February 3 @ 10:30 a.m.
Haugland Room, Capitol Building

EDIT:

Mom...mom............... MOM! GRANDPA'S ON THE INTERNET AGAIN...

troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. (urbandictionary.com)
For me it seems like every time i make a point with a gay person they always turn it in to a spelling bee when they dont have answers for the forums they post! they dont get what they want to hear they are mad! they want to post a forum and everybody to agree.i am sorry if you dont want peoples thaughts dont ask!dont expect to have everyone to say they love what you stand for because it is not going to happen!wwjd?

Old 02-05-2009, 09:10 PM

Talking hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOAD View Post
I called this entire thread a troll thread simply because many folks from more urban areas come here to intentionally rile up the local hicks, by posting on controversial subjects.

You see, it gives these urbanites a kick to get you guys to post your "backwards" views on social subjects that they feel they are more sophisticated... And you guys sure fall for it. It is a way of ridiculing you, without even having to argue, because as soon as you start bible thumping or showing your prejudice, they've exposed you for an unsophisticated hick.

It is sad that I even have to explain it to you.
now why are calling us hicks? if we called you a *** wich i am NOT! You would be offended! north dakota people are not hicks! mostly god fearing people and we for the most part are not in favor of alternative life styles, but these kind of talks can go on for ever and nothing is going change,so to each there own and good luck finding a place where everyone is going to accept your life style!you sophisticated homosexual,i have a few other names in mind that are not as ssophisticated but i won't use them because it's not sophisticated to say them,so this hick is not going to stoop to your level,you sophisticated hick basher!but being a hick is not as sad as what as what is in store for you on judgment day! i will pray for the sinners;;

Old 02-05-2009, 09:36 PM

43 posts, read 197,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK SAWYER View Post
For me it seems like every time i make a point with a gay person they always turn it in to a spelling bee when they dont have answers for the forums they post! they dont get what they want to hear they are mad! they want to post a forum and everybody to agree.i am sorry if you dont want peoples thaughts dont ask!dont expect to have everyone to say they love what you stand for because it is not going to happen!wwjd?
You're my new favorite poster in this forum.

Unfortunately for you, spelling is a basic skill learned most often in elementary school. The inability to write in the only language I expect you know rejects any evidence of your capacity for abstract thought (and thus the legitamacy of any possible argument you somehow manage to two finger hunt-and-peck out).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK SAWYER View Post
now why are calling us hicks? if we called you a *** wich i am NOT! You would be offended! north dakota people are not hicks! mostly god fearing people and we for the most part are not in favor of alternative life styles, but these kind of talks can go on for ever and nothing is going change,so to each there own and good luck finding a place where everyone is going to accept your life style!you sophisticated homosexual,i have a few other names in mind that are not as ssophisticated but i won't use them because it's not sophisticated to say them,so this hick is not going to stoop to your level,you sophisticated hick basher!but being a hick is not as sad as what as what is in store for you on judgment day! i will pray for the sinners;;
You know when you're at a restaurant and hear people across the room speaking softly then laughing and you get that subconcious feeling that they're talking about you? In your case, they actually are.

Last edited by c0ldfuse; 02-05-2009 at 10:04 PM..

Old 02-05-2009, 10:03 PM

43 posts, read 197,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davednorris View Post
"Good God, what if one of your children grew up to be homosexual?"
Wow, how ironic of a statement. Well, I suppose if one of my children grew up to be homosexual, the first thing is that I would wonder - at what point did they become homosexual, seeing as they grew up to be one and not born one. But I know that's not what you were talking about.
Of course I would still love them, and they will always be my children no matter what their behavior. I would try to reinforce in them that their choices to live a homosexual lifestyle are wrong. Just because they are my children, I can't condone their wrong behavior. If they rob a bank they still have to go to jail.
The saddest part of this post is the overwhelming irony that will inevitably occur when one of his kids kills himself/herself after years of ineffable mental anguish. davednorris will say "this is god testing us" quietly to his wife at the funeral, having no idea that he loaded the gun.

No works by Marlowe, Shakespeare, or Arthur Miller could compare.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:13 PM

82 posts, read 258,294 times
Quote:
The saddest part of this post is the overwhelming irony that will inevitably occur when one of his kids kills himself/herself after years of ineffable mental anguish. davednorris will say "this is god testing us" quietly to his wife at the funeral, having no idea that he loaded the gun.

No works by Marlowe, Shakespeare, or Arthur Miller could compare.
I wasn't aware that gays automatically shoot themselves if they are not accepted. I'd think that would be an awful big downside to being gay.

Old 02-10-2009, 02:56 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,699,643 times
Homosexuals and lesbians do not automatically shoot ourselves. Why would I want to do that when GOD created me GAY. That would be a sin against his will. On the other hand, some gays and lesbians do kill themselves because they don't have their family's support and love. I would think in places like the square states in the middle of the nation that happens alot. Sad.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:45 PM

what is nice about the square state is there is not a lot of gayness! so keep tour gayness in another shaped state along with tour stds,you can probably get better shrinks where your at! it's pretty bad not to know if your a man are a woman? next time you go to the bathroom tell someone what you saw and maybe can tell you unless they are ill to. shims,man stuck in ladys body? lady stuck in mans body? the problem is your brain is not stuck in right,ill, ill,ill, sick,sick,i got to go now it's to gay in here,i bet your mom and dad are proud of your gayness and the first thing they do is pull out a picture and tell there friends;yeh look this is a picture of my gat boy;or daughter;lol i bet when people ask if they have kids they say no;or you was kidnaped and never saw again,or did a uncle make you this way?

Old 02-10-2009, 05:49 PM

Default boo hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Homosexuals and lesbians do not automatically shoot ourselves. Why would I want to do that when GOD created me GAY. That would be a sin against his will. On the other hand, some gays and lesbians do kill themselves because they don't have their family's support and love. I would think in places like the square states in the middle of the nation that happens alot. Sad.
when your gay you dont need support your family is the ones who suffer from the shame of you being ill and not fixing yourself!

Old 02-10-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
You're my new favorite poster in this forum.

Unfortunately for you, spelling is a basic skill learned most often in elementary school. The inability to write in the only language I expect you know rejects any evidence of your capacity for abstract thought (and thus the legitamacy of any possible argument you somehow manage to two finger hunt-and-peck out).

You know when you're at a restaurant and hear people across the room speaking softly then laughing and you get that subconcious feeling that they're talking about you? In your case, they actually are.
no i never felt that way tell me more? is it a gay thing?i think that kind of stuff comes along with being a creep,mos fairy's like to be talked about and to be contreversal ! i think your talking about something gay?eww
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota