Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2009, 10:05 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,036,053 times

Advertisements

Here's a place where we can list the exact things that we do in a typical day, so the curious onlookers can learn a bit more about your average North Dakotan.

Here's yesterday:

I got up, ate breakfast, checked my email, took a shower, and went to work. I worked until noon, when I ate my lunch, then I went back to work. I left work at 5, drove to the store and picked up some food for supper. My wife, son, and I ate supper. My wife had her knitting club meeting last night, so I watched our son while working on mixing some music that my band recorded. Around 8pm, I changed clothes, put the little guy in the jogging stroller, and went for a half-hour run. After that, I showered, put the little guy to bed, watched part of the news, checked a couple of Internet things, watched an episode of the Prisoner (60s BBC TV Show) and went to bed about 11:30.

Exciting!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 08:39 AM

139 posts, read 470,571 times
I guess this is in response to the moronic thread posted a few days ago...

On a typical weekday I would:

-Wake up @ 6:15 a.m.
-Eat Breakfast
-Finish my coffee at the kitchen window and ponder
-Head to work @ 7:30 a.m.
-Leave work @ 4 p.m.
-Arrive home and go for an afternoon run through the neighborhood
-Back at home I would take a shower and make dinner
-Either meet with friends that evening or relax at home
-In bed around 10-10:30 p.m.

-Weekends yield completely different results.

I don't live in the great state of ND anymore, but my routine changes very little no matter where I live (granted the circumstances)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota