Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2013, 07:43 AM

30,533 posts, read 16,231,137 times

Advertisements

umm...what's TT?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2013, 08:46 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,956,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
umm...what's TT?
TT = Times Tribune, which is Scranton's newspaper.

Old 09-08-2013, 12:32 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,150,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominscranton View Post
If anyone is interested, my anniversary announcement is printed in today's TT. See if you can find me! LOl
Where are you going for your Anniversary month? This is the woman that likes to stretch out her BD?

I do know that you had asked about restaurants before. Did you decide on which one?

We will be celebrating ours next month. But I don't think that we will take time off from the new job. It might be a boring 45th for us.

Anyway; congratulations an have a great time! Let us know how you liked your dinning experience. If you decide at the last second to do a Carnival Cruise; just make sure to take Porta Potty! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Old 09-09-2013, 05:44 AM

2,760 posts, read 3,955,012 times
You know we ended up going to Red Lobster, lol. We had two of our sons with us and it was a place we all agreed on! My oldest and youngest are not adventurous when it comes to trying new places. They always want me to go first and report back! hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Our anniversary was the 18th of June, but I just got around to sending it in to the TT in late August due to fore mentioned bday! We are going to be going to Florida as soon as the hubster tells me when to book it. Hopefully some time late next month!

Old 09-09-2013, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
Too easy!! Not you, the picture. Congarats to you and the hubs.
LOL, Thank you!

Old 09-09-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
You know we ended up going to Red Lobster, lol. We had two of our sons with us and it was a place we all agreed on! My oldest and youngest are not adventurous when it comes to trying new places. They always want me to go first and report back! hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Our anniversary was the 18th of June, but I just got around to sending it in to the TT in late August due to fore mentioned bday! We are going to be going to Florida as soon as the hubster tells me when to book it. Hopefully some time late next month!
Sure! Now you have the TT in kahoots with you stretching out your anniversary and next will they will help stretch out that BD! Don't you ever get enough presents! Hope you had a great time at the Red Lobster!

Old 09-10-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Sure! Now you have the TT in kahoots with you stretching out your anniversary and next will they will help stretch out that BD! Don't you ever get enough presents! Hope you had a great time at the Red Lobster!
LOL!

Is there such a thing as enough presents!?hmmmmmmm mmmmmm????Remember I am old school, what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too!

Old 09-15-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
LOL!

Is there such a thing as enough presents!?hmmmmmmm mmmmmm????Remember I am old school, what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too!
Where are you? Crusin around the world? Didn't you get tired of playing it for all it's worth!

I'm still getting indoctrinated for my new position + I'm looking for a new (used) pickup. It's hard to find something for nothing! I'm looking for something big so I can put a plow on it. Unfortunately nobody wants to give them away unless they are lifeless - like my one old truck.

Every time I go to buy an used vehicle I think of the first car I ever bought and how it cost me $25. I always figure that inflation has to have driven up the price over the years to at least $26! But; I don't see those deals - everybody wants four or five digits!

I am getting close to buying one - even though I might spend 500+ times what I paid for that first vehicle!

You did not get a new pickup+plow for your BD and you want to sell your old one cheap?

Old 09-16-2013, 07:13 AM

As a matter of fact Mr. Fisheye, I have been crusin around! Sadly, coming home from a fashion show in Manhattan in the wee hours of Friday morning, I crashed at MP 1 in Jersery going through the Delaware Water Gap. I am just banged up as were my passengers, but my husband car is totaled .

So if and when you find that new truck for next to nothing...think of me! I am now on triple not so secret probation and am no longer allowed to leave Scranton without hubby! Wait, I have to ask him if that just means by auto?

If I had gotten a new truck with a plow, I would gladly share...after all have to keep that factory open and cleared when we get it going!

LOl... You will do great in your new position...learning a new role at work is always a pain in the buttocks!!! I hope your wife is well and you are having a great Monday on this dreary day in NEPA.

Last edited by bloominscranton; 09-16-2013 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: add on.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:48 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,956,563 times
Quote:
As a matter of fact Mr. Fisheye, I have been crusin around! Sadly, coming home from a fashion show in Manhattan in the wee hours of Friday morning, I crashed at MP 1 in Jersery going through the Delaware Water Gap. I am just banged up as were my passengers, but my husband car is totaled .

So if and when you find that new truck for next to nothing...think of me! I am now on triple not so secret probation and am no longer allowed to leave Scranton without hubby! Wait, I have to ask him if that just means by auto?

If I had gotten a new truck with a plow, I would gladly share...after all have to keep that factory open and cleared when we get it going!

LOl... You will do great in your new position...learning a new role at work is always a pain in the buttocks!!! I hope your wife is well and you are having a great Monday on this dreary day in NEPA.
Sorry to hear of your mishap, bloom. Thankfully, no serious injuries, right? Too bad about your car. Had I known, I would have kept that 1990 Toyota and you could have had interim transportation. (Of course, it wouldn't have gone much past the end of my street, but that's just a minor detail)

As it is, the Grey Ghost is gone and there is a new Grey Ghost in my garage. Hope you can soon say the same. (And stay out of Manhattan, y'hear?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania