Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-07-2013, 07:37 AM
 
2,760 posts, read 3,953,842 times
Reputation: 1977

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Great idea for a new product! Chapped arse sticks in the little baskets at the checkout counters! Have a great day!
LOl...thanks for the am chuckle! If you can make it, I'll market it! Seems a lot of posts were taken down...honesty is my strong suit...tact is not. Have a great day too Mr. Fisheye!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-07-2013, 08:38 AM
 
Location: Location: Location
6,727 posts, read 9,953,306 times
Reputation: 20483
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominscranton View Post
LOl...thanks for the am chuckle! If you can make it, I'll market it! Seems a lot of posts were taken down...honesty is my strong suit...tact is not. Have a great day too Mr. Fisheye!
Seems to me somebody went crying to Momma. Let me have a six-pack of those Chapped Arse thingies, will ya?

M
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2013, 08:42 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Reputation: 14777
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
Seems to me somebody went crying to Momma. Let me have a six-pack of those Chapped Arse thingies, will ya?

M
You aren't trying to crack me up! My arse already has a crack! I tried to rep you and did - but I hit the damn enter before I finished!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 AM
 
2,760 posts, read 3,953,842 times
Reputation: 1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
Seems to me somebody went crying to Momma. Let me have a six-pack of those Chapped Arse thingies, will ya?

M
Yup, yup, yup!!!! What was that thing we all learned on the playground...oh, if you can't take it don't dish it out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2013, 10:03 AM
 
2,760 posts, read 3,953,842 times
Reputation: 1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You aren't trying to crack me up! My arse already has a crack! I tried to rep you and did - but I hit the damn enter before I finished!
Lookie, we already have an order for our chapped arse product and it's not even in production yet! We could be millionaires, no billionaires!

Last edited by bloominscranton; 08-07-2013 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 05:51 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Reputation: 14777
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominscranton View Post
Lookie, we already have an order for our chapped arse product and it's not even in production yet! We could be millionaires, no billionaires!
Did we line up a factory? I want to know when we will see the first greenbacks coming in. I was thinking about going out and buying a good (used) frontend loader - just in case it get's too deep!

I wonder if we could get a second product on the market? I was thinking about a set of ear protectors - but without the muffs. Just the head band and two hands on each side with a finger to be inserted into the ear. OSHA tells us not to put our fingers in our ears - but maybe we can perfect a 'safe' finger? It sounds like a great product for the forum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 06:08 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
30,527 posts, read 16,222,191 times
Reputation: 44425
maybe you could invent something to get rid of OSHA?


just a suggestion: if you start a factory, it'll be a whole lot of work. Location, leases, permits, buying raw material, shipping.....etc

Now if want to make money for not a lot of bother, do a study.
study wether more men or women are left handed so it will be determined once and for all which gender is in their right mind.

or figure out wether it's more relaxing to pet a cat or a dog.
or if chocoholics are taller than people who don't eat chocolate.
oh, there's whole lot of studies you could get paid for without nearly the bother of setting up a factory.

or, do a study on how to set up a factory?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 07:04 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Reputation: 14777
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
maybe you could invent something to get rid of OSHA?


just a suggestion: if you start a factory, it'll be a whole lot of work. Location, leases, permits, buying raw material, shipping.....etc

Now if want to make money for not a lot of bother, do a study.
study wether more men or women are left handed so it will be determined once and for all which gender is in their right mind.

or figure out wether it's more relaxing to pet a cat or a dog.
or if chocoholics are taller than people who don't eat chocolate.
oh, there's whole lot of studies you could get paid for without nearly the bother of setting up a factory.

or, do a study on how to set up a factory?
Too complicated! I think we better just outsource!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 07:32 AM
 
Location: northeast PA
811 posts, read 1,386,688 times
Reputation: 588
I have a cabin in Pike County and soon will be heading up for a ladies weekend with my gal pal and my mom. Mom is 85 years old and she can't wait to go. She's experienced with outhouses :-) so doesn't mind that aspect of things!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 07:35 AM
 
Location: Location: Location
6,727 posts, read 9,953,306 times
Reputation: 20483
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
maybe you could invent something to get rid of OSHA?


just a suggestion: if you start a factory, it'll be a whole lot of work. Location, leases, permits, buying raw material, shipping.....etc

Now if want to make money for not a lot of bother, do a study.
study wether more men or women are left handed so it will be determined once and for all which gender is in their right mind.

or figure out wether it's more relaxing to pet a cat or a dog.
or if chocoholics are taller than people who don't eat chocolate.
oh, there's whole lot of studies you could get paid for without nearly the bother of setting up a factory.

or, do a study on how to set up a factory?
tee hee. Hippo, I think you just rained on Bloom and Fish's parade. They had visions of making a fortune. After all, have you seen the size of some of those arses? They could have made a mint!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top