Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 07:37 PM

2,760 posts, read 3,933,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
We can put our signatures where our mouths are...

Maybe if they have to work for a living instead of doing this crap, they won't have as much time on their hands....

Revoke Westboro Baptist Church's tax-exempt status IMMEDIATELY!
Ty Jg for the link...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 07:46 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,433,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveinbloom View Post
Ty Jg for the link...
YW LIB NP IWN...oops...got carried away...

Just listen to how sick these *&#@$%&s are!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UMP3AK5jwo

Old 11-17-2010, 07:53 PM

I will not devote one second of my life force to listen to the insane babblings from anyone in that ...ummm, errr orginazation! If I want to listen to insane babblings, next time I speak I will listen to myself!Lol...ok you got carried away and I got lost after"...ym lib..." what was the rest of that?

Old 11-17-2010, 07:57 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,433,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveinbloom View Post
I will not devote one second of my life force to listen to the insane babblings from anyone in that ...ummm, errr orginazation! If I want to listen to insane babblings, next time I speak I will listen to myself!Lol...ok you got carried away and I got lost after"...ym lib..." what was the rest of that?
No problem...it was nothing...

Old 11-17-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
No problem...it was nothing...
thanks for the translation, and adding to my learn something new today!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:33 PM

996 posts, read 1,049,755 times
I know the Westboro folks did not show up in Pittson (they are probably very lucky).

But I just read this despicable news about them:

Protesters from a Kansas church who have gained attention through picketing at the funerals of fallen military servicemen are now turning their attention to protesting at the funerals of children to retaliate for their tires being slashed at a McAlester serviceman's funeral last week.

Members of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas will be in Burneyville in southern Oklahoma today. That's where a funeral is being held for eight-year-old Jalen Wolfe, who died in an accident at the Love County Fairgrounds last week.

On the WBC website, members say they are protesting because of the vandalism they suffered over the weekend while protesting at the funeral of McAlester serviceman Jason McCluskey.

They say quote "the Lord curses them by killing Oklahoma's children and casting them into Hell." Furthermore, their website reads "Thank God For More Dead Children In Oklahoma!".

In addition to today's funeral, the protestors are scheduled to return to Owasso Thursday to protest at the funeral of Melissa Hanslovan of Collinsville, who died Sunday after a one-car crash over the weekend.

Someone is going to put a bullet in one of these freaks.. If I was on the jury, I would not find the shooter guilty.

Old 11-18-2010, 10:38 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,781,546 times
A suggestion... If this catches on, it would be fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Of_...layer_embedded

Old 11-19-2010, 12:00 AM

98 posts, read 189,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Of_...layer_embedded
I was actually thinking about doing something like that, but strictly just a fund to help cure aids (as naive as it is, its still something)

but then i realized id rather sleep instead of waking up for 9:30 to hear people yelling. 9:30 is too early for yelling.

also, i heard they no showed.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:21 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,451,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestonRunner86 View Post
I just learned this evening that he was the son of my former teacher and FBLA advisor at Pittston Area. He also leaves behind twin 9-year-old little girls. The fact that Westboro is going to try to make life miserable for them makes me even ANGRIER now! NOBODY screws with Tomato Town!
And throwing tomatoes would be the least of WBBC's worries......my mate's a Veteran......but I'm happy the haters never showed up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WysC_Hs_Q.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:26 AM

41,815 posts, read 50,820,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
That's not such a bad idea, it would certainly turn the tables a bit wouldn't it.

Quote:
Someone is going to put a bullet in one of these freaks.. If I was on the jury, I would not find the shooter guilty.
I'd agree, the soldiers funerals are bad enough but when you start messing with kids it's a whole new ball game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania