Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 05:12 AM

18 posts, read 45,487 times

Advertisements

you asked:CRAZY

Old 12-17-2007, 04:31 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willson View Post
you asked:CRAZY

wull thats not very nice, just cuz ya don't believe?

are you the WILLSON basketball? LOL yanno, Tom Hanks buddy?

creme

Old 12-18-2007, 06:04 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,955 times
If it was directed towards me I could care less. Sad that somebody would go out of their way to be rude but that's the world we live in. People can't prove that ghosts do or don't exist so nobody's really right.....or crazy. Just because you believe in ghosts doesn't make you crazy

Old 12-18-2007, 06:21 AM

201 posts, read 538,919 times
Don't take any offense. If you read through his (or her) posts, it seems like he is only here to start trouble. I was not a believer until things happened to us so each to their own. I just hope that I do not have another one starting. My keys went missing a week before Thanksgiving and I finally just found them on Friday. They were placed in a high cabnet above the stove that we rarely go in. There is only me and hubby at home and it was neither of us. A lady I work with had her peanut butter hidden on her a few months ago. Maybe she passed hers along to me. LOL. What is strange though is that in the last few weeks, an old friend start coming around the bar again and he used to practice witchcraft many years ago. The last time he came around things started to happen. I wonder if he has anything to do with it. I told hubby that I do not want him coming over the house. It maybe just in my head but I would rather be safe then sorry.

Old 12-18-2007, 07:04 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,002,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
If it was directed towards me I could care less. Sad that somebody would go out of their way to be rude but that's the world we live in. People can't prove that ghosts do or don't exist so nobody's really right.....or crazy. Just because you believe in ghosts doesn't make you crazy

Well, R.J., I'm glad to know that I'm not crazy. LOL! When I talked to that kid I saw, out of the corner of my eye, (I thought is was our 2yo son) go across our living room.....sigh....I sure felt crazy.

Then there's all the other stuff that has happened, but I can't explain any of it. Do I believe? I think there are many things in life that can't be scientifically explained. I have no reason to tell someone else what to believe or not believe about anything. It's just is what it is in the moment.

Old 12-18-2007, 10:20 AM

755 posts, read 2,333,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Then there's all the other stuff that has happened, but I can't explain any of it. Do I believe? I think there are many things in life that can't be scientifically explained. I have no reason to tell someone else what to believe or not believe about anything. It's just is what it is in the moment.
I agree...stuff like ghosts and ufos have been experienced by too many people in too many different places of the world to not be real. Just some of us may be more suseptible to them than others.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:

indeed, but I find, people as such, are not the norm in here...there are a few...but for the most part, one bad apple surely doesn't ruin the rest of em...and yes, this person was rude and unthinking...

Hugs to ya....
Creme

Old 12-18-2007, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff18wife View Post
I agree...stuff like ghosts and ufos have been experienced by too many people in too many different places of the world to not be real. Just some of us may be more suseptible to them than others.
I had an awful lot of stuff happen to us, while it was happening, it was frightening, and we even contacted our minister, read up on these situations and counciled with people who knew more then we did about the situation...

but to this day, the mind still says, did it really happen??????

Old 12-19-2007, 07:25 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,955 times
I was thinking after making that post that 99.9% of the people on these forums are very nice and I shouldn't have reacted to the one poster making a snide comment. I have been very impressed with how nice people are on this fourm and it's nice to see

Yep I say also that too many people have seen ghosts for it not to be real. Unless there's a disorder going around that affects millions of people I don't see how ghosts can't be real. It's definitely an interesting subject and PA has some great haunted areas.

On a side note I'm watching a video I rented on Waverly Hills Sanatorium which is one of the best documentaries I've seen yet. Very scary place with tons of history.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
I was thinking after making that post that 99.9% of the people on these forums are very nice and I shouldn't have reacted to the one poster making a snide comment. I have been very impressed with how nice people are on this fourm and it's nice to see

Yep I say also that too many people have seen ghosts for it not to be real. Unless there's a disorder going around that affects millions of people I don't see how ghosts can't be real. It's definitely an interesting subject and PA has some great haunted areas.

On a side note I'm watching a video I rented on Waverly Hills Sanatorium which is one of the best documentaries I've seen yet. Very scary place with tons of history.
Where is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania