Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2012, 07:25 AM

8,078 posts, read 7,440,737 times

Advertisements

You might try contacting the Guardian Angels chapter and see what they can do. Seems like protecting ordinary people from criminal bullies is right up their alley. Wilkes-Barre@GuardianAngels.org

Old 08-24-2012, 08:53 AM

32,936 posts, read 36,359,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverside4ever View Post
Ummm This is America ... Ever hear of freedom of speech ? I doubt very much the district mag issued a GAG order .. . . I dont even call it a fight ... It was an assault ... Warren did not hit back, Had he , It would have been a fight ...
Last time I looked I was still living in America. I was just thinking that if the magistrate said, "yes, we can definitely do something here" that he might have added, "maybe you should drop that CD thread until some action is taken". The element of surprise is a powerful tool.

I suppose that I'm being optimistic. Maybe they went away for a few days.

Peace through superior firepower.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:39 AM

2,362 posts, read 5,140,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
You might try contacting the Guardian Angels chapter and see what they can do. Seems like protecting ordinary people from criminal bullies is right up their alley. Wilkes-Barre@GuardianAngels.org

Are you for real.... The Guardian Angels are bullies themselves and snitch's .. They show up , Call the media , and then the cops ... This made my day .. Thanks for the laugh .. Do you know that 3/4% of them have criminal records ...

Old 08-24-2012, 12:20 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,097,857 times
Quote:
I dont even call it a fight ... It was an assault ... Warren did not hit back, Had he , It would have been a fight ...
We have NO IDEA what is the truth. 3 sides to every story. Theirs, His and the truth. The police issued summary offense for Simple Assault, but the complete and total lack of silence for 5 days about what happened in the magistrates office leads to believe that MAYBE we haven't received the WHOLE story.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:25 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,821,616 times
Quote:
snitch's
Who cares if someone "snitches" (what is this, 2nd grade?) if someone is up to no good?

Old 08-24-2012, 01:19 PM

2,362 posts, read 5,140,230 times
I grew up in NYC ,, The code of honor was Snitch's get stitches.... Never rat out anyone .. If you see something forget you saw it .. Never say a word and dont get involved .. Yea snitches .. tattletales , rodents , bottomfeeders, Its the people whom the police and DA rely on to make many cases .. ..

Old 08-24-2012, 02:39 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Quote:
I grew up in NYC ,, The code of honor was Snitch's get stitches.... .. ..
"There is no honor among thieves."

Old 08-24-2012, 05:40 PM

1,935 posts, read 3,144,310 times
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse!!

Old 08-24-2012, 06:31 PM

27 posts, read 42,634 times
Lol no you wont. This is getting blown way out of proportion. The guy ran his mouth, then got punched because of it. They are being bullied because they wont stand up for themselves. Truth is if you're going to open your mouth, be prepared to back it up. Slumlords, politicians, the radio, section 8.... knock it off. If these people were as dangerous as they are being made out to be, the entire family and their dogs would have been dead before this post hit the board. Stop feeding this woman's fear. Sheena, if you guys are that scared, why the hell did you not file a restraining order? You have the grounds to do so, with the simple assault. But more perplexing to me, why the hell did your husband or son not beat the ever loving **** out of the people responsible? I would be tickled pink before I let anyone make me fear for my own well being, especially in a state with relatively lax gun laws. If its you or them, who would you want to decide, them or you?

Old 08-24-2012, 07:01 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandSharkThumbEater View Post
Lol no you wont. This is getting blown way out of proportion. The guy ran his mouth, then got punched because of it. They are being bullied because they wont stand up for themselves. Truth is if you're going to open your mouth, be prepared to back it up. Slumlords, politicians, the radio, section 8.... knock it off. If these people were as dangerous as they are being made out to be, the entire family and their dogs would have been dead before this post hit the board. Stop feeding this woman's fear. Sheena, if you guys are that scared, why the hell did you not file a restraining order? You have the grounds to do so, with the simple assault. But more perplexing to me, why the hell did your husband or son not beat the ever loving **** out of the people responsible? I would be tickled pink before I let anyone make me fear for my own well being, especially in a state with relatively lax gun laws. If its you or them, who would you want to decide, them or you?
1. So, defending your property and looking out for your neighborhood is considered "running your mouth" and one should be punched for it? What are you, 14?

2. She DID try to file a restraining order and was told she could NOT because the perp is not related.

3. Her husband went into cardiac arrhythmia because of this attack and spent the night in the hospital. Did you even read the thread?!

4. Are you advocating vigilante justice?

5. I find it highly suspect that you are a junior member with exactly 4 posts and you just happened to find this thread. Take off the sheep's clothing, post as yourself and stop being a wimp on a damned message board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania