Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2007, 08:48 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,656,665 times

Advertisements

I hope everyone got to the downtown Stroudsburg Halloween parade this Saturday. If not remember that it is an annual event and look for the ghouls and goblins next year.

A fun Halloween day to to go to the Old Homestead Pumpkin Patch and have a nice horse drawn hayride, pick a pumpkin, LAUNCH a pumpkin, go thru the corn maze, paddle the boats and enjoy the farm animals and foods. Now thru the end of Oct 10 to 5:30PM

Which reminds me the Saylorsburg Haunted House was packed last night and it seems people feel it is worth the wait!!!

This is the last weekend for Klingels Farm in Saylorsburg Sun 11 to 10PM ....www.mazezilla.com

Wow, for SWB people......FM Kirby Center for the Performing Arts will have Michael Bolton on Nov. 12th 7PM .......kirbycenter.org

As most of us know Mount Airy is open ......Let the Games Begin...
I'm not a gambler.....but.........I might just go and give it another try, never know.

Golfers......Some courses will be open this winter most likely the months of Dec, January, and March......
Ones you might check are The Club at Morgan Hill...Easton area
Willow Brook .......in Lehigh
Bethlehem Municipal Course
Riverview Golf Course
Southmoor Golf Course
Green Pond Country Club
and Whitetail Golf Club .......As always call first, but mid week prices look really good. Just pray then for no snow.

Hope everyone went to the PEEC-A-Boo Halloween Trail and storytelling in Dingmans Ferry this past Saturday. Learning about creatures, and walking the trails. Listening to stories at the campfire.
For anything else coming up there their site is Pocono Environmental Education Center - Environmental Education in a National Park Since 1972
It is located in the Delaware Water Gap Rec. Area off of 209.

On Saturday NOVEMBER 3, from 10AM to 5PM The Inn at Pocono Manor will host a Chocolate Marketplace in the Horizon Ballroom.
Fraturing area top local artisans and chocolatiers offering demos and tastings...with avail purchase. There is a great overnight offer also.
www.theinnatpocono-manor.com (broken link) ( I think I'll pack up right now, oh my a chocolate happening)

A fun thing for kids is when the PPL at Martins Creek have a program.
This Sunday ( today) at 1:30 to 3PM they will hike with GPS.
They have some GPS and hope others will bring theirs. It is teaching geocaching and how to get started with it. It is free and open to the public. Registration req. pplpreserves@pplweb.com. They do cute things throughout the year.

I hope everyone looked up their local parades and parties.....there were too many to mention. Gosh, we have fun here in Pa!

I noticed some great performers that are coming to the State Theater in Easton Pa also.

Have a great Halloween everyone....snow will be in the air before we know it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania