Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 07:45 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,094,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
one thing i did notice , there is probley as many empty store fronts as rented ones as well as very few people on the streets.
This was the original post. If you do not like my response or whatever followed after it then you don't have to read it. I live here and I will make comments on the city that I live in. SWB and I go back and forth, so what. If you don't like what we have to say about Scranton then you don't have to read it, do you? The topic of the thread was Scranton, good points and some bad points as well. I don't care to address the good points because they are pretty obvious. Thanks for the input waspa. Good to see you again Ontheroad. Happy New Year!

Old 12-31-2007, 08:00 AM

3,236 posts, read 6,656,403 times
Exactly Dan. If they don't like it, don't read it. We have a right to say good or bad things about the city we live in. It's just that in Scranton there's more bad than good. That's just the way it is. People are free to make comments about their own town. I don't get all emotional about that like people do when we comment about Scranton.

Oh by the way, how have you been Dan. It's been awhile since we last spoke. How are you? I was wondering if you got my e-mails. I will have to give you a call soon and touch base. Until then, Happy New Year to you and yours.

Old 12-31-2007, 08:04 AM

10,203 posts, read 27,112,167 times
When it stops snowing here, let's all go to a restaurant (are there any in Scranton? ), have something to eat and drink, talk our heads off, and celebrate the end of the year and start a New Year together.

This thread is now closed for 2007. We can always open another one in 2008, right?

Happy New Year to all NEPAers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania