Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 10:50 AM

97 posts, read 351,262 times

Advertisements

Any good adult soccer in the area for outside maybe this year? other than riverfront? Or does anyone want to rent out a soccer field for adults to play on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 11:24 AM

32,606 posts, read 77,302,880 times
If you don't mind my asking, if you're moving to North Carolina, why are you so interested in what there is to see and do in our region? I'm planning to move out of Pittston Township as soon as my finances permit me to purchase a home in Scranton, and since I'm not going to be staying here I don't see any reason to care about what happens to my community.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:15 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,060,925 times
I was wondering myself why you seem to be asking alot of questions about the area your leaving? You wouldn't happen to know Rumncoke do you? I think they had something to do with the south as well, hmmmmm!

Old 01-13-2008, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
I was wondering myself why you seem to be asking alot of questions about the area your leaving? You wouldn't happen to know Rumncoke do you? I think they had something to do with the south as well, hmmmmm!
Bless your heart, dear son, and go and fetch me some sweet tea! Y'all don't have problems with those "untouchables" moving to Scranton do you? Do you think they'd be willing to work for minimum wage to upkeep my indoor inground pool financed by my seven-figure business venture?

Old 01-13-2008, 12:48 PM

Default moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
Dumb ****! you dont just sell your home over night! You have to stay busy in the mean time!
Im sure your one of thoose idots who doesnt do anything and sits on your ass waiting for things to come to you!

Old 01-13-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanow30 View Post
Dumb ****! you dont just sell your home over night! You have to stay busy in the mean time!
Im sure your one of thoose idots who doesnt do anything and sits on your ass waiting for things to come to you!
Ouch! Dan gets on my nerves too at times, but that was harsh and uncalled for. I would ask you to please apologize for the "dumb ____" and "idiot" comments. Those were out-of-line.

Old 01-13-2008, 01:00 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,060,925 times
I'm the last person to sit on my ass and wait for anything, but in my defense your moving right? Your selling your home right? Now all of a sudden your looking for something to do while you wait? What did you do while you lived here? Nothing? Suddenly your selling your house and now you have a vision that you need to have something to do here? I don't buy it. Did you live like a hermit and now that the castle is for sale you want to know about soccer and nightclubs? Where were you while you lived here? Still sounds alot like some Rumncoke to me.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:12 PM

Sorry for the negative comments. I did not mean it like that, Im very stressed out and going through some really majour stuff. My mind is all over the place right now! And no I dont drink or do drugs.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanow30 View Post
Sorry for the negative comments. I did not mean it like that, Im very stressed out and going through some really majour stuff. My mind is all over the place right now! And no I dont drink or do drugs.
It's understandable. Moving can be a very stressful process, especially when the housing market you're attempting to sell your home in is rather stagnant. Best of luck!

Old 01-13-2008, 06:30 PM

2,834 posts, read 10,733,564 times
Well, in his defense, I might ask questions too, and my home is for sale...I'm moving.
But you have to live while your home is for sale. He could be stuck here for a long time!
Your day to day life is no different, whatsoever...while your home is for sale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania