Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Chris Doherty for mayor if the election were held today?
Yes 17 33.33%
No 34 66.67%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 03:47 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,817,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnyaGirl View Post
Until you have your own uterus, you have no say...thank God for Roe v. Wade
Funny....women like to be the sole decision maker as to whether a child gets to live, but they sure have no problem going after the father for money. They want to have their cake and eat it too....hypocritical. (I'm not defending deadbeat dads....they're one of the lowest life forms on earth, in my opinion).

Old 01-25-2009, 03:54 PM

858 posts, read 3,043,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
Funny....women like to be the sole decision maker as to whether a child gets to live, but they sure have no problem going after the father for money. They want to have their cake and eat it too.....
Very well put!! two...

Old 01-25-2009, 03:59 PM

858 posts, read 3,043,942 times
Quote:
I can tell from your views you have never lived in the real world. Its a lot different than mommy and daddy's house or a dorm room.
lol go phillies

Old 01-25-2009, 04:02 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,817,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
. Teach little Sally to keep her legs together & little Tommy to keep his fly zipped, & if neither can bear to do that, then use adequate protection.

That I do agree with! People do have the right to choose....the freedom to choose to keep their pants on or to use birth control!

Old 01-25-2009, 04:43 PM

3,236 posts, read 6,657,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
Ed, I am NOT any better than you or anyone else for that matter. I try to respond with respect, 'cause "if ya give it, ya get it"!!

And unlike some posters who play games like back-handed comments to 1 poster while meaning another poster instead of addressing that poster direct, (aren't kindergarten games just SO immature!!) I will address comments direct & not *****-foot around like a sulking 2 year old!!

Ed, I know you are a decent guy with a good heart & good intentions. My opinions just don't match yours 100% of the time, but why act like a baby?? You're an adult...I'm an adult...HEY!!! Let's go have a beer!!
OK, let's go have a beer and not talk about politics or religion, two very hot topics. Everyone has their own opinions about both, but it really doesn't define the whole person. I mean, we all don't live our lives focusing on both 24/7, even though I've become more spirtual and in tune with God the last few months, not neccesarily more religous. Saying that, it doesn't make me better than you. So have a good night and take care.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:59 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,095,634 times
Uncalled for............Come on Commish. Very representative of your age I might add.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:03 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,583,290 times
Quote:
Funny....women like to be the sole decision maker as to whether a child gets to live, but they sure have no problem going after the father for money. They want to have their cake and eat it too....hypocritical. (I'm not defending deadbeat dads....they're one of the lowest life forms on earth, in my opinion).
I was just arguing this point with my husband yesterday....he feels the same as you, and I'll tell you the same thing I told him. Every time you participate in an action that might produce a child, since you are aware that the ONLY 100% effective form of birth control is abstinence, you are risking the possibility of there being a child one day, and you can whine all you want, "it's not fa-aaiiirrr", but God gave the uterus ONLY to the woman, so go complain to him.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:26 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,591,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
Lighten up everyone.
Perhaps everyone will cool off if I start strip-teasing to Coldplay music along Lackawanna Avenue?!

Old 01-25-2009, 06:34 PM

3,236 posts, read 6,657,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Perhaps everyone will cool off if I start strip-teasing to Coldplay music along Lackawanna Avenue?!
No, I don't think that will help Paul. It's getting a little hot lately here on the forum, that's OK as long as it doesn't burn. It's clear that there are 2 sides and points of view on this forum and sometimes it does make for good discussions and debates as long as we respect each other. Like CHS89 for example, for some reason he doesn't like my point of view and tries to bait me, but he hasn't disrespected me in awhile. I don't let his barbs bother me anymore. Life's too short and this is only the internet.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:35 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,453,098 times
OMG!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania