Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Chris Doherty for mayor if the election were held today?
Yes 17 33.33%
No 34 66.67%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 02:24 PM

1,251 posts, read 3,314,359 times

Advertisements

And what leads you to believe that I give a damn at all about having "allies"? Maybe I have some, maybe I don't. It's really not a concern.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:28 PM

3,236 posts, read 6,663,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS89 View Post
And what leads you to believe that I give a damn at all about having "allies"? Maybe I have some, maybe I don't. It's really not a concern.
I couldn't care less either. Paul said you needed an ally when you argue with Dan and myself. I think we can all hold our own and speak our minds one on one when we have to.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers 2008 View Post
Paul said you needed an ally when you argue with Dan and myself.
All I need is a raincoat and maybe goggles to protect myself from the drool and spittle coming in my direction.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:39 PM

32,620 posts, read 77,657,036 times
Quote:
All I need is a raincoat and maybe goggles to protect myself from the drool and spittle coming in my direction.
Ouch! I feel the same way when I see Fay Franus foaming at the mouth as she approaches the podium!

Old 04-30-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
I'm done with this childish argument. Please don't refer to me anymore and everything will be fine. This is not what this forum is intended for, so people that have never met can insult others and carry on silly vendettas for no good reason. Have a nice life.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:03 PM

32,620 posts, read 77,657,036 times
Quote:
I'm done with this childish argument. Please don't refer to me anymore and everything will be fine. This is not what this forum is intended for, so people that have never met can insult others and carry on silly vendettas for no good reason. Have a nice life.
Do you know about the "ignore" feature?

Old 04-30-2008, 03:09 PM

Hypothetically, of course, am I allowed to quote your posts and respond to what I feel is mistaken, wrong, or an outright lie, or should I just not attribute the quoted post to you? As long as you feel compelled to dictate conditions for my future posting activity, I just want to avoid confusion. Thanks in advance.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrabs View Post
God forbid someone doesn't just walk lock-step behind the agendas of either the democratic or republican party conventions!

Sorry, some of us do hold opinions that do not fit neatly into a little box labeled "democrat" or "republican" or "liberal" or "conservative."

For the record, yes, I do feel that the republican and democratic parties are more alike than they differ. They are both corrupt and couldn't care less about the regular working taxpayer. They are both out to give our hard-earned money to special interests....although the specific special interests may change between the two parties, the end result is the same.

I refuse to let the DNC, the RNC, or the media dictate who I should vote for. And sometimes, actually MOST times, elections come down to holding my nose and picking the lesser of two evils.
MrKrabs, I like the way you think, you make sense unlike like some others on this forum who I won't mention by name.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
MrKrabs, I like the way you think, you make sense unlike like some others on this forum who I won't mention by name.
And I'm the one acting like a child, huh, Eddie?

Old 05-01-2008, 05:30 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,676,644 times
OK I havn't read the thread but...........I am in the process of picking the right candidate for President. I had been down to thinking seriously about two......then this!
McCain said on TV that he will " give everyone 5,000 to PURCHASE their OWN health care."...........Well, folks.......that will not cover your costs in the least.
Plus, what will people do who have previous health issues! Would it cost us an arm and a leg.........most likely.
To give an example ,I know of two families in SC. who have to pay for their health insurance. One man said ( he is retired) he pays 1200 per month for health insurance, thats 14,400 per year! Another man told us his cost is 900 per month...thats 10,800 per year!
Giving them 5,000 would be only a drop in the bucket.
I can not believe that he would ask Americans to cover their own insurance..........if we think gas, groceries, and taxes are high.......the costs for carrying health insurance would break the bank.
I'm siding with Hillary on this.........Care for everyone.........rich or poor.
( I am not a member of either party. I will try to vote for what is best for all of us.....)
Having to be responsible for your health care will cost you more then you care to know.
I have a feeling all the major companies will shake hands with McCaiin.......Oh to end all those health care costs......a dream for them, for sure.
I will note I was favoring McCain before this came out...........but, this stunned me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania