Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 11:55 AM

2,473 posts, read 5,454,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddie10 View Post
You'll be the one with a tan right? I'll be jealous...I want a tan allllllll year long. Yeah I know, not good for you. Who ever died healthy?
LOL!! I never thought about that, but yeah...I guess so!!

Though, when you live here you try to stay OUT of the sun!! You can stay "tan" without ever laying IN the sun!!

When I did landscape design, I was out in the sun all year & I looked like some kinda Sicilian guy!! I was almost as brown as my eyes!! (and you KNOW what they say about people with brown eyes....)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 11:56 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,614,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddie10 View Post
Jitty Joe's is one of the assets of Old Forge.
Have you ever heard the Wack Jobs' version of "That's Amore?"

When the size of your thighs is a big pizza pie, you're in Old Forge!
You're in Old Forge!
When the town's claim to fame leaves a big orange stain,
You are home
Registers will ring, ring-a-ring-a-ring...

I'll have to burn you a copy from one of my Wack Jobs CDs and send it to you!

Old 12-11-2008, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Well, soon EnyaGirl will be driving around in circles (literally) if they put in that big roundabout in Downtown Dallas to ease congestion. I can already picture the bored teenagers out there in suburbia driving around and around and AROUND some more just to tie up traffic! LOL!
Well I hope that they wait 'til AFTER me & Enya have drinks to put in the roundabout, or I might hafta go loop-de-looping WITH her!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 11:58 AM

87 posts, read 183,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
LOL!! I never thought about that, but yeah...I guess so!!

Though, when you live here you try to stay OUT of the sun!! You can stay "tan" without ever laying IN the sun!!

When I did landscape design, I was out in the sun all year & I looked like some kinda Sicilian guy!! I was almost as brown as my eyes!! (and you KNOW what they say about people with brown eyes....)
Yeah, I know, it's a curse. I have them too. lol

Old 12-11-2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Why be jealous? Judging by your Facebook you're one HOT TAMALE!!! I wish I was moderately attractive!
You know Paul, you're a good-looking guy with a great personality & warm heart!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT??!!??!!

You got NO wishing you need done!! Be happy in the skin you're in!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 11:59 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,614,858 times
Quote:
Well I hope that they wait 'til AFTER me & Enya have drinks to put in the roundabout, or I might hafta go loop-de-looping WITH her!!!
Roundabouts are SOOOO stressful! I recall our vacation to Massachusetts, and they were EVERYWHERE up there! With the combination of elderly people who couldn't read the exit signs quickly enough, young punks with lead foots, and foreign tourists, it's a wonder there aren't more pile-ups in those! People just come shooting around from everywhere! Given the road rage I experience from time to time in the Back Mountain methinks I'm going to have to take the back roads around it!

Old 12-11-2008, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Have you ever heard the Wack Jobs' version of "That's Amore?"

When the size of your thighs is a big pizza pie, you're in Old Forge!
You're in Old Forge!
When the town's claim to fame leaves a big orange stain,
You are home
Registers will ring, ring-a-ring-a-ring...

I'll have to burn you a copy from one of my Wack Jobs CDs and send it to you!
that's funny. Can you smell the homemade soup I'm making? I have to go check it, be right back.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Roundabouts are SOOOO stressful! I recall our vacation to Massachusetts, and they were EVERYWHERE up there! With the combination of elderly people who couldn't read the exit signs quickly enough, young punks with lead foots, and foreign tourists, it's a wonder there aren't more pile-ups in those! People just come shooting around from everywhere! Given the road rage I experience from time to time in the Back Mountain methinks I'm going to have to take the back roads around it!
Well, don't come down here....they're everywhere, but most everybody KNOWS how to drive through one so very few problems...

Old 12-11-2008, 12:05 PM

904 posts, read 2,055,364 times
Quote:
I just noticed your tag line, & I'm glad you're feeling better too Mr. blip!!

Outta these, which would YOU prefer?? (I only need 1 address for the GPS, & since time will be limited, only 1 pizza night...)
Thanks!

I'd recommend them in that order with Anthony's at the top of the list. (Def try Anthony's white pizza if you go- it's unreal.) Nice place, right in the center of Old Forge-- great salads too to help offset the pizzas and pastas, and everything else has always been good. (My meat/fish eating friends and family have always enjoyed their meat/fish dishes there too.)

I'd recommend making reservations ahead of time at any of these places.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:06 PM

[LEFT][SIZE=3]http://www.dogwork.com/dogsnow/ check this out, I know it's nothing we are talking about.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania