Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 09:23 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,654,704 times

Advertisements

Well, I like you all in your own very special ways!
Lets face it........You are ALL different. You have different views, thoughts, ideas, and snarkiness~~ ( name callin' has gotta go)
If you all thought the same how boring it would be at CD. Oh, just the thought of that!
Group hug.......hug........hug.
Handshake, Handshake, Handshake........... You ALL make NEPA somethin' special.
And please no one leave. I happen to enjoy John From Scranton, as much as I enjoy the rest of you.........( more hugs)

Old 01-26-2009, 09:37 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,573,812 times
All I can say is that I hope there ARE progressive-minded people in Scranton that will help to see this city forward someday because from what I've seen on this forum the future isn't too pretty in the Electric City. Weluvpa, you are NOT absolved of this by any stretch of the imagination, and I took issue with you singling out just me and John in particular. Yes, there's bad blood between us. There's ALSO bad blood between CHS89 and NY Rangers 2008 because CHS89 is demanding original opinions and insight from the latter, who hasn't satisfied his requests as of yet. Why didn't you call them out in your original post? There's ALSO bad blood between Go Phillies and The Commish after he made that snarky comment about his wife. Why didn't you call them out in your original post? There's also bad blood between a few others in that thread, including a couple who usually do NOT involve themselves in political frays. Instead of just singling out John and I, you should have included EVERYONE that was playing an incessant role in that brou-ha-ha. I'm through with FIGHTING everyone. I never had anything personal against John from Scranton, and it's a shame it's come down to this.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:46 AM

2,317 posts, read 5,127,599 times
This thread has to be closed before it turns ugly...but it's true...some
people really need to grow up and stop with the B.S...REALLY...NAME
CALLING....I am not and will not have that here it is a disgrace to the forum..
you want the moderator to be lenient but yet continue to carry on...
I thought adults posted here...I suggested 2 posters here put each other on the Ignore list...but they obviously didn't...In all fairness...and I am fair to all
weluvpa had nothing to do with that fiasco...is he the scapegoat..or are you
refering to past posts that had nothing to do with this...this is the end if the line...all the cheap shots..insults..and all the other immature garbage is over
I suggest a fresh start if you want to continue to post on this sub-forum..
because I now have to go by the letter of the TOS....It has really gotten old
...the political sticky/off topic is a priviledge...and will be closed until further
notice...GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP THE B.S..IT'S OLD..NOT FUNNY..
AGREE TO DISAGREE...EXCHANGE THOUGHTS...I know alot of people look forward to post everyday..so don't blow it...thats it I'm done....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania