Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 02:49 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
I'm sure we've met.........
You can say this about this entire valley. Strangely enough considering there's well over a half-million people crammed in here it seems like I bump into someone I now EVERYWHERE I go! LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 06:06 PM

905 posts, read 2,400,123 times
Yeah it's a funny thing that happens. I run into a lot of people as well, meh I don't mind.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:55 PM

3 posts, read 4,580 times
Default Molly Brannigans

Molly's is a restraunt/bar. It is truely up to them to draw people in. Over 50% of new restraunts fail in thier first year, it is thier fault plain and simple business. They are in the wrong place, attracting the wrong demographics, lack of parking etc, do something. There are plenty of bar restraunts in the area that are succeding. Look at Kelly's on Cedar, small place booming business. Build it they will come, serve it they will come, provide it they will come!!! It just has to be right.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:03 PM

30 posts, read 79,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by will999 View Post
Molly's is a restraunt/bar. It is truely up to them to draw people in. Over 50% of new restraunts fail in thier first year, it is thier fault plain and simple business. They are in the wrong place, attracting the wrong demographics, lack of parking etc, do something. There are plenty of bar restraunts in the area that are succeding. Look at Kelly's on Cedar, small place booming business. Build it they will come, serve it they will come, provide it they will come!!! It just has to be right.
i dont think a lack of parking is the problem, they are built into a parking garage

Old 04-03-2009, 12:01 AM

17 posts, read 38,493 times
Quote:
Yes it is and it doesn't, good crowd and yes a little older and mature but what the hell is wrong with that......I have plans on Fru from 5-9 or 5-8 not sure but will get back to you.

Paul I'm not sure if they have food yet but was told last month that they are working on menu. Friday happy hour usually has wings, pizza and sandwich bites and is never really crowded.

Phillies you will enjoy the beer selection...Many fine micro and higher end beers....

Old Mother Hubbard!

Old 04-03-2009, 06:01 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,094,204 times
I'm not old.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
I'm not old.
You just act old! (Ducks for cover!)

Old 04-03-2009, 08:17 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,094,204 times
While ducking Paul gets a kick in the arse.....

Old 04-03-2009, 09:09 AM

Quote:
While ducking Paul gets a kick in the arse.....
YEOWZA!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 01:52 PM

904 posts, read 2,054,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Mini-forum-meet-up at the Ale House? Me, Go Phillies, weluvpa, blip, The Commish, NYRangers 2008, scrantonluna, Retired Law, etc.? Wanna make this a "guy's night out?" I'm free quite a bit now as I just left my former employer and have about eight weeks until I start with my new employer!
I'm up for this-- and I do want to check out the ale house. Their bottle selection (http://backyardalehouse.com/index.php/beer-selection/ - broken link) is legit. My Scranton social calendar is fairly open--pretty much any time except this weekend is good for me.. I'd say, Scran, just pick a day, and whoever can make it can make it.

In the meantime, I may check it out with a few friends for some bday drinks for moi-- weluv, does it get mobbed on weekends?

Congrats on the breather between jobs, Scran. Don't party too much and forget about those finals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania