Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2007, 05:04 PM

1,153 posts, read 3,596,014 times

Advertisements

Can Anyone Tell Me How Far Greentown Is From These Areas.....saw Some Nice Homes In The Area......my Husband Will Be Keeping His Job In Jersey.........how Far Is Moscow From Dingmans Ferry.....wallenpauck Or Deleware Valley School District? Which One Is Better.........my Son Wants To Continue Football (he's 13) And My Daughter Dances (jazz, Tap, Ballet) And Wants To Continue........any Feedback Would Be Great.......not Sure Of Which Area Dingmans Ferry, Greentown Or Even The Moscow.........have Visited Dingmans Ferry And Moscow......both Are Nice And The Schools Seem Good.........not Sure About Greentown.......we've Just Listed Our Home And We're A Little Nervous......have Lived In Our Home For 17 Years But Are Quite Disappointed With The Schools...............also Learned That Our School District Is Losing State Funding Since A Nearby Town Has Recently Built It's Own Highschool..........any Input Would Be Greatly Appreciated....thanks, Deirdre
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2007, 05:10 PM

487 posts, read 1,371,673 times
Greentown is part of the Wallenpaupack School District. They have a website you can go to and it gives a lot of info about performance and meeting standards. There are also photos of the schools. I have been told that it is a good school district.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania