Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 09:15 AM

1,973 posts, read 5,273,671 times

Advertisements

Let me say, first of all, that I am a white man that does NOT support illegal immigration, but with that being said, my stomach turned when I first heard that these two MURDERERS from Shenandoah were found innocent of murder after blatantly KICKING A MAN TOO DEATH in "KKK-andoah". In a trial that would have made O.J. Simpson raise HIS eyebrows, these two murderous punks will probably spend less then two years in prison,for MURDERing another man!!! They were only charged with simple assault. These two white kids are apparently two well known, football players in a small hick town that worships high school football players when the townspeople are not burning crosses. I didn't know this can happen in America in 2009!!! This is an outrage and a complete embarrassment for Schuylkill County and NEPA as a whole. I don't care how you feel about illegal immigration, this is MURDER anyway you cut it, and these MURDERERS should be spending the rest of thier lives in prison Shame on you Schuylkill County. You sicken all of us in NEPA!!!

Old 05-02-2009, 09:24 AM

703 posts, read 1,546,495 times
Oh my god. Not even involuntary manslaughter?

Old 05-02-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
Oh my god. Not even involuntary manslaughter?
Nope! Simple assault. Like I said I am not a illegal immigrant simpathizer by any means, but this is MURDER, and these two should be serving at least 20 yrs.! at least. Go to the Republican Herald webpage (Pottsville Newspaper) and read the comments to the story, these racist, backwards people actually are celebrating this verdict!! Please don't ever feel like Luzerne or Lackawanna county are the worst places on Earth. We have been dethroned by Schulykill County!

Old 05-02-2009, 10:49 AM

4,286 posts, read 10,765,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-B proud View Post
Nope! Simple assault. Like I said I am not a illegal immigrant simpathizer by any means, but this is MURDER, and these two should be serving at least 20 yrs.! at least. Go to the Republican Herald webpage (Pottsville Newspaper) and read the comments to the story, these racist, backwards people actually are celebrating this verdict!! Please don't ever feel like Luzerne or Lackawanna county are the worst places on Earth. We have been dethroned by Schulykill County!
you have no idea what happened. The illegal immigrant was 25 years old and had a 14 year old fiance.

I highly doubt that these kids decided to fight this guy for no reason. Learn the facts.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:52 AM

65 posts, read 141,174 times
I saw his fiance on television holding one of his children, and well I have to say that she didn't look like she was 14 years old. Are you sure of the age?

Old 05-02-2009, 11:04 AM

996 posts, read 3,278,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersfan View Post
you have no idea what happened. The illegal immigrant was 25 years old and had a 14 year old fiance.

I highly doubt that these kids decided to fight this guy for no reason. Learn the facts.
Glad someone else can see beyond the media hype. According to the facts that I have read, this "poor victim" started the fight after a comment was made to his 15-year-old pregnant girlfriend, the comment had nothing to do with his race, and the boys were walking away when he ran back up to them and hit one of them in the back of the head, restarting the fight which eventually led to his death. While I certainly agree that it's a shame that he died, he also had the choice to walk away and did not.

But all of the bleeding hearts can feel good about the fact that his four illegitimate children (don't forget, his supposed fiance already has three children with him and is the half sister of the fifteen year old girlfriend) will be US citizens and will most likely live off us taxpayers for the rest of their lives.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:05 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,025,167 times
This is shameful! The jury should have at least found them guilty of manslaughter!

Old 05-02-2009, 11:07 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,025,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentown View Post
Glad someone else can see beyond the media hype. According to the facts that I have read, this "poor victim" started the fight after a comment was made to his 15-year-old pregnant girlfriend, the comment had nothing to do with his race, and the boys were walking away when he ran back up to them and hit one of them in the back of the head, restarting the fight which eventually led to his death. While I certainly agree that it's a shame that he died, he also had the choice to walk away and did not.
It's okay to kill someone who doesn't walk away?

I see you're a representation of the jury pool in the area.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:08 AM

4,286 posts, read 10,765,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeysMom View Post
I saw his fiance on television holding one of his children, and well I have to say that she didn't look like she was 14 years old. Are you sure of the age?
Final Arguments in Shenandoah Immigrant Death Trial: Brandon Piekarsky and Derrick Donchak are charged in the death of Luis Ramirez. -- themorningcall.com

Quote:
Markosky argued that Ramirez should shoulder the blame for starting the fight. He said Ramirez was the aggressor. He and his 14-year-old fiancee, Roxanne Rector, excountered the group of teens near a borough park and Scully told Rector she was out late.

I dont know exactly what happened, and neither does anyone else. But I am not gonna trust a child molester and illegal immigrant over these guys.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentown View Post

But all of the bleeding hearts can feel good about the fact that his four illegitimate children (don't forget, his supposed fiance already has three children with him and is the half sister of the fifteen year old girlfriend) will be US citizens and will most likely live off us taxpayers for the rest of their lives.
So... Greentown...if someone made a nasty comment to your son or daughter, and they decided to stand up for themselves...obviously then would deserve to be beaten and kicked to death by the person that made the comment? I suppose you would think this is justified if this happen to your son or daughter? That's insane!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania