Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Ise

60 posts, read 159,072 times

Advertisements

Hey! under armour seems to have great winter gear thanks Izzymare and Summering!
Well, i think that blue coat will fit perfectly! but yeah, i don't think they would ship to Brazil either lol

Oh, i thought i could ski anytime I wanted! Only 2 days/week then... but i didn't think I would have much time for that, anyway hum, could I sell those 2 tickets? or it's not permitted? And can I... hum... I don't know the exactly word... well, could I make a "collection" (lol, not exact word i wanted) of them, have like 10 of them? Couse maybe my brother is going to visit me there, then he'll want to ski everyday, so...

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Old 10-04-2007, 04:13 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,665,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ise View Post
Hey! under armour seems to have great winter gear thanks Izzymare and Summering!
Well, i think that blue coat will fit perfectly! but yeah, i don't think they would ship to Brazil either lol

Oh, i thought i could ski anytime I wanted! Only 2 days/week then... but i didn't think I would have much time for that, anyway hum, could I sell those 2 tickets? or it's not permitted? And can I... hum... I don't know the exactly word... well, could I make a "collection" (lol, not exact word i wanted) of them, have like 10 of them? Couse maybe my brother is going to visit me there, then he'll want to ski everyday, so...

Thank you, thank you, thank you
Gosh, you will need Issymare for the answer to that.
I think personally that you can't sell them, but perhaps, maybe let your brother use them if you "collect" them.......( that was right, collection of them........you could say! We'll need Issy to come along to answer this one for ya'..........HEY today I was swimming. YES, in October! Unheard of in NJ and Pa......Especially in the Poconos. Maybe a warm winter this year. Hummmmm I don't know. ( Flipping a coin, right now...they actually predict a big winter, sure not looking like it right now high 80's today)
High, High, High..................
;

Old 10-08-2007, 10:29 AM

1 posts, read 2,022 times
Hi Molly,

I am considering buying a hoome site in the area. I check e-bay regularly and find many, many lots for auction in Pocono Springs Estates. Can you twll me anything about this gated community?

Crosslanes99

Old 10-08-2007, 01:52 PM

422 posts, read 2,005,753 times
You are considering buying a home on Ebay????????

OMG!!!! That's the funniest thing. Sorry I don't know that particular area. But if you are in the market for a bridge, I can sell you one, but I only accept wooden nickels for payment.

Old 10-08-2007, 02:07 PM

4 posts, read 21,237 times
Do You Know Anything About Pocono Mountain Lake Estates

Old 10-09-2007, 05:30 AM

910 posts, read 2,992,889 times
I was actually thinking of putting my house on ebay today, does anyone know anything about it? Am I going to get stuffed with fees?

Old 10-09-2007, 05:49 AM

3,756 posts, read 9,554,237 times
Yeah, Let me know pocono....also does anyone know where you can list your house for free on a web site?

Old 10-09-2007, 06:08 AM

755 posts, read 2,334,082 times
Try Zillow - Real Estate Valuations, Homes for Sale, Free Real Estate Information or For Sale By Owner, homes for sale, houses, real estate, for sale .

Just found this one by searching U-Sell Real Estate - Home Page :: U Sell Real Estate - You Sell, We help You save .

We had our house in NJ on Zillow after listing it with a realtor. Not sure how the other two work but Zillow seems pretty good.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:55 AM

3,756 posts, read 9,554,237 times
Thanks FF, I appreciate the information.

The Hat

Old 10-09-2007, 07:46 PM

2,834 posts, read 10,766,703 times
You can put your house on Craigs list for free.
As far as buying any property, you have no idea what you are buying until you do a title search. I recently saw a lot on E-Bay. The seller had the map of The Hideout, all info. about The Hideout as well as pictures. Well, from the address, it was not in The Hideout, it was in Indian Rocks, whcih is NOTHING like The Hideout. I sent him a message to let him know he was false advertising and it is now relisted. He claims the lot to be free of any back taxes, dues and leins. The seller was from Alabama. Most likely a tax repository lot, which is usually free of back taxes, the dues depends on the community and as far as leins..the only way to find that out is by doing a title search. I bought a lot from the Wayne County tax repository and it did have a lein on it which cost me about $3,000. in legal fees to clear up and it took 8 months. Really put a BIG pinch in our plans.
BUYER BEWARE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania