Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2010, 11:30 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,052,196 times

Advertisements

I'm bored and your melodrama is just so inviting. Me doth give two <?(*'s about what you think. The rules are the rules and 65 mph is the speed limit and when you received your drivers license you agreed to drive by the rules, but honestly when was the last time you drove 65 on the highway.

Roxxy not only do I believe what I am TYPING I have a few names that I could call you, but that would be against the rules.

Blah Blah Blah Blah at this point when I read some of these posts its like hearing Charlie Browns teacher....Blah Blah Blah Blah Wonk Wonk Wonk

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 12:13 AM

65 posts, read 111,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
I'm bored and your melodrama is just so inviting. Me doth give two <?(*'s about what you think. The rules are the rules and 65 mph is the speed limit and when you received your drivers license you agreed to drive by the rules, but honestly when was the last time you drove 65 on the highway.

Roxxy not only do I believe what I am TYPING I have a few names that I could call you, but that would be against the rules.

Blah Blah Blah Blah at this point when I read some of these posts its like hearing Charlie Browns teacher....Blah Blah Blah Blah Wonk Wonk Wonk
HI!! Paul, Dan, Ilovepa, I'M BACK!!! but only because I just happen to get an email about this topic. Dan, How are things going?? Any good gun shows lately?? Paul?? Dont know what to say... We got into it many of time's but... By the looks of things you out did yourself this time!! NYRangers?? you still around??

I have to agree with most of the post's here. Mod's are out of hand!! I used to have a fun time one here with Paul, and Dan, about the city of Scranton, but I went into the "World" part of this form and put my 2 cents in and got kicked off by a mod. So.............. With that said!! Good to see you all are still kick'en!! As for me?? This will must likely be my only post as someone will report me or something! But it's good to see all are still around!!

Peace out!!

John From Scranton!!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:15 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,152,310 times
Quote:

And the beat goes on ... da da da da dee dee dee dee!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:34 AM

1,162 posts, read 2,992,228 times
I personally don't see a problem with reporting someone who is being REALLY RUDE. I do think that some people (I am NOT referring to ANYONE with this post, lest anyone thinks I'm talking about them!) do not really know how to draw the line between being REALLY RUDE and STRONGLY ARGUMENTATIVE. There is a difference.

As a general rule, I do not like to get confrontational or get involved in heated debates; which is why I tend to stay away from political banter on here. I don't enjoy bickering and arguing. In fact, I hate it. I think it's childish. I guess I'm a boring vanilla type of person. Sometimes I get drawn in when I strongly believe in something but most often, I'd rather just withdraw and find something enjoyable to participate in - life is TOO SHORT to spend it upset by things some person with a screen name said on a message board. I let that happen to me on the Yahoo boards, and on a Christian (ha ha, funny name for it) message board I used to be a member of. No more.

I don't care if you're gay, straight, democrat, republican, liberal, conservative, tree hugging, PETA card carrying, athiest, religious, religious NUT, etc. I really don't.

Just don't try to push it [whatever your particular agenda is] down my throat; share your thoughts, certainly, but agree to disagree amicably, and life will be so much better. If you are a nice person, period, I like you. If you're a jerk, period, I don't like you. That's my simple way of getting through life. LOL

I don't think I've reported anyone here except for advertising/spammy stuff. I know that sometimes things seem nasty when they're not intended to be; the coldness of computer communication leaves it up to the reader to interpret their own emotional spin onto whatever they're reading. Some people say things that online look really cold/rude but if you were talking face to face you might find yourself laughing over it instead.

Life is short. Enjoy it while you have it and don't sweat the small stuff. And believe me, this forum is VERY SMALL in the grand scheme of things.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:57 AM

1,815 posts, read 5,379,591 times
Did you guys get snow yesterday? I saw some white on the weather map, but fell asleep before I could watch the weather part of the news.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:52 AM

1,305 posts, read 2,610,453 times
In Scranton, a sleet shower in the early afternoon, then a 5 minute snow shower later in the day..I love Spring!!

Old 04-28-2010, 07:58 AM

1,815 posts, read 5,379,591 times
Well, I guess the good thing is, that between all the snow and the rain, we shouldn't have water restrictions this summer.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:20 AM

936 posts, read 2,386,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenRice View Post

I know that sometimes things seem nasty when they're not intended to be; the coldness of computer communication leaves it up to the reader to interpret their own emotional spin onto whatever they're reading. Some people say things that online look really cold/rude but if you were talking face to face you might find yourself laughing over it instead.

Life is short. Enjoy it while you have it and don't sweat the small stuff. And believe me, this forum is VERY SMALL in the grand scheme of things.

I cannot agree more Karen!

Quote:

And you just reinforced what I said! Ignorance is bliss!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:23 AM

1,305 posts, read 2,610,453 times
your cup is half full ..KUDOS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lialleycat View Post
Well, I guess the good thing is, that between all the snow and the rain, we shouldn't have water restrictions this summer.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:32 AM

13,248 posts, read 33,345,557 times
As long as this is okay with the OP, I've re-titled this thread to include the more off-topic nature that it's evolved to.

Sorry that you all don't have my total attention. My oldest son is graduating from College on Saturday and my real life is taking precedence. Don't take it personally!

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania