Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 04:03 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,430,820 times

Advertisements

Anyone see any imaginary or other panthers in NEPA lately??

(I hear they all joined the Gay Agenda to turn all the wildlife gay!!!!)

(THANK GOD this is now an "off-topic" topic!!!! I'd be a-fearin' reprimand!!! )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2010, 07:18 AM

13,248 posts, read 33,367,912 times
Happy Mother's day for all the Mother's in NEPA! Not quite the weather I wanted but I'm looking forward to spending the day with two of my three kids. Have a splendid day!

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.

Old 05-09-2010, 07:54 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,168,797 times
Happy Mother's Day TBT! Did you get any gifts? My kindergartener gave me some things they made in school - I love it!

Old 05-09-2010, 09:24 AM

936 posts, read 2,387,983 times
Happy Mother's Day to all you MOMMIES!

Old 05-09-2010, 10:46 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,895,620 times
So far today, I've been treated to breakfast at Perkins, had a visit from a son, received a spectacular floral arrangement from another, and anticipating a visit from a yet another son and his daughter. I'm sure I'll be hearing from the last one before the day is done.

Happy Mother's Day to all the NEPA mothers.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:44 PM

13,248 posts, read 33,367,912 times
My youngest (the only one living at home) made me a very nice video card for Mother's day which got me all misty eyed. My oldest son is coming up from Virginia and my daughter is on her way back to her place in NY after spending the weekend in Boston at a close friends wedding. We spent a long weekend last weekend together at my oldest son's college graduation so I don't miss my daughter too much. If I don't have to do the dishes after dinner, I'll be happy. I would let the guys cook for me, but none of us would want to eat it.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:59 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,583,014 times
I was just opening my eyes this morning in a Washington DC hotel when in came the three little fellows with a tray and wonderful Starbucks coffee......emmmm. On the tray was some cards and gifts for me too. What a wonderful wake up morning.
We later drove off to get pictures at the White House and from there headed home. We had a late lunch with family and it just was a super day.
I was a super weekend actually........the kids enjoyed all the sites of Washington DC. They learned about our heros at the Arlington Cemetary and saw the honor guard exchange.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:48 AM

372 posts, read 1,224,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
I was just opening my eyes this morning in a Washington DC hotel when in came the three little fellows with a tray and wonderful Starbucks coffee......emmmm. On the tray was some cards and gifts for me too. What a wonderful wake up morning.
We later drove off to get pictures at the White House and from there headed home. We had a late lunch with family and it just was a super day.
I was a super weekend actually........the kids enjoyed all the sites of Washington DC. They learned about our heros at the Arlington Cemetary and saw the honor guard exchange.
Honor guard exchange has to be one of the most beautiful, solemn ceremonies I've ever seen. Saw it when I was little, and again a few years ago. Still just as powerful. Sadly, I also saw a military funeral procession - also a powerful and beautiful salute to a hero.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:33 AM

1,305 posts, read 2,612,537 times
Lots of history and trivia about the Honor Guard, google it!!! extremely interesting.. training, number of steps taken. etc...

Old 05-13-2010, 10:42 AM

1,815 posts, read 5,382,364 times
I've never visited Washington DC, other than to drive past it. I have to make a point to stop one of these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania